Breaking News
That's breaking news indeed, good news in my opinion. He killed a lot of innocent people.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-02-2011, 12:22 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: That's breaking news indeed, good news in my opinion. He killed a lot of innocent people.

probably the most sensible comment so far. Smile
Jailing wouldn't help him. He needed this, badly. I heard it yesterday morning and was in disbelief. A step of on security for us, and a step down on terror for them, Nice job America. Smile we cant die now.
I read that the gun fight took about 40 minutes. And also, i think its great news Tounge
I hope he won´t break NLR
(05-03-2011, 10:31 AM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Jailing wouldn't help him. He needed this, badly. I heard it yesterday morning and was in disbelief. A step of on security for us, and a step down on terror for them, Nice job America. Smile we cant die now.

Well there is a good chance that they will take revenge. In the news paper I read today that they threaten to explode a nuclear bomb in Europe.

Quote:One of the terrorist group’s most senior figures warned that al-Qaeda had obtained and hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if Osama bin Laden was killed or captured.

According to the US WikiLeaks files, a Libyan detainee, Abu Al-Libi, “has knowledge of al-Qaeda possibly possessing a nuclear bomb”. Al-Libi, the operational chief of al-Qaeda and a close associate of Osama bin Laden before his detention, allegedly knew the location of a nuclear bomb in Europe that would be detonated if bin Laden were killed or captured.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
why would they attack europe?

dont they hate the US more?:/
(05-03-2011, 02:09 PM)Dragneel Wrote: why would they attack europe?

dont they hate the US more?:/

Gasoline is expensive and Europe is closer than america Wink

(05-02-2011, 10:50 AM)Storm Wrote: I've seen the photos
Looks pretty fake, the fact that they've: "Buried him in the ocean" Not 24 hours after finding his body might show something Tounge

This is why we need WikiLeaks, they have lied about worse stuff before. This could be a lie. I saw a picture and it looked so fake, you could almost see the Photoshop behind it.
If they want us to believe in it, give us some details.

America lies agin

Why lie? Well to get people to stop having fear of terrorist attacks.

I think it's fake what about you guys?

(05-02-2011, 10:40 AM)Sniperwolf Wrote: It's amazing what America can do when the Playstation Network goes down.

HahahaCheese you funny guy.