police negotiator RP
On Wednesday Apr 3 I was playing as a police negotiator. I had 2 cases. the first one was this hostage situation at the radio station on v2d a mother and babie were taken hostage from this maniac man. I was able to convince him to release the babie then I told him that it was just me coming in then he says make the voices stop. OOC then the police chief went in and blasted his head off and ruined my RP. IC ok the second case was when this guy asked me to get the guy out of his apartment it was the same symptoms as the last guy. he was screaming to get out of his house which it wasn't. he said to his wife which was his imagination that they are being robbed. Then I said that your wife is not here and that she wants you to go to the hospital. then he says Margret you are with the voices. then I hear screms and I am get a search warrant and bust down the door and I find sculls every where. then we take him to the labs to be interrogated. after I sit in the chair I get gliched in the wall then its over the end. I liked that RP hope you guys enjoyed reading
Be recommended to add some periods so people like me can understand it better, anyways, from what I see from here, it was good.
The following 1 user Likes BearingMetro's post:
  • scootershot
(04-04-2013, 09:08 PM)Henry K Hawkins Wrote: Be recommended to add some periods so people like me can understand it better, anyways, from what I see from here, it was good.

thank you for the tip
I was the crazy man, and enjoyed this RP.

I was being chased by the police and after I thought I lost them, I stopped at the bar in the forest. I called for an ambulance and the paramedic must have told the police because they arrived instead. I shot at the police car, being sure not to harm the police officer inside, and then drove to the radio tower.

The police officer was wise enough not to run in the radio tower all guns blazing, but instead called for back up. At this time I was waiting in the back room with a gun pointed at the door. A few moments later, the police negotiator turned up and tried to talk me out of the room. I put a baby prop down and RP'ed that as my hostage. When I said I would release the hostage, I opened the door and just threw the baby out. It was up to the police to RP it being real or not, and they decided it was.

A few minutes of discussions and negotiating passed before the police smashed their way in and shot me when I had put my weapon away. The most part was enjoyable and scootershot RP'ed well.
The following 1 user Likes Tyler2606's post:
  • scootershot
(04-04-2013, 11:13 PM)Tyler2606 Wrote: I was the crazy man, and enjoyed this RP.

I was being chased by the police and after I thought I lost them, I stopped at the bar in the forest. I called for an ambulance and the paramedic must have told the police because they arrived instead. I shot at the police car, being sure not to harm the police officer inside, and then drove to the radio tower.

The police officer was wise enough not to run in the radio tower all guns blazing, but instead called for back up. At this time I was waiting in the back room with a gun pointed at the door. A few moments later, the police negotiator turned up and tried to talk me out of the room. I put a baby prop down and RP'ed that as my hostage. When I said I would release the hostage, I opened the door and just threw the baby out. It was up to the police to RP it being real or not, and they decided it was.

A few minutes of discussions and negotiating passed before the police smashed their way in and shot me when I had put my weapon away. The most part was enjoyable and scootershot RP'ed well.

Well, from the sounds of it, you had a great time xD
The following 1 user Likes john55223's post:
  • scootershot