Terrowin/Zootz
Your name: (Steam friends name)
Terrowin
Epic Irish Guy

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)

Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Jokhah

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Rooftop climbing, failrp

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Epic irish Guy

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I made a company, (Squeaky Clean Window cleaning) and we were setting up our base on the roof (was unaware of the rule at the time, irish is only new.) We used a platform to clean the windows and it broke, hence why we started building up there anyway. You can check my props for my platforms.
I didn't realise and I regret building on the roof. This is the first time and a 14 day ban is a bit excessive. As I've seen people banned for much less time for much worse crimes.
I shall be putting in a admin abuse for his bans as they are way to excessive.
Where is the failrp in having a window cleaning company. (Lukeeoo can back up the company idea)
I don't see why we were banned for a first offence. Irish has only been on the server for less than an hour and was with me. I didn't failrp and I didn't realise I couldn't build on the roof.

I'm sorry -
Jake
Please note, it is up to the banning administrator to decide the length of your punishment, not you.

Also, before placing an admin abuse thread make sure to read the forum rules on them.
They're a bit excessive don't you think for only one offence, especially for a first offence.
(04-04-2013, 09:07 PM)Terrowin Wrote: They're a bit excessive don't you think for only one offence, especially for a first offence.

Again, it's not up to you.

We'll wait for Jokhah's input on the situation.
You were caught on the rooftops, you spawned a mess of crates, then despawned them and started building a house or something up there. Prior to the server crash I had reports of props falling from the rooftops that killed people and right after the crash I see you guys going right back up to the rooftops to do what I caught you doing. In between that I had a report that someone threw a prop off the roof again, went back up and the only people on the rooftops were you two. You have more then enough hours to have read the rules and it's extremely clear that you are not allowed to gain access to the rooftops. You choosing not to read and acknowledge the rules doesn't excuse you from them. Do you have anything else to add before I close this request?
We were not prop dropping. That is not us I promise.
Lukeeoo was present, ask him.

We were curious about the top. Someone I met said it was a good base spot. It was a matter of bad timing that you found us up there at that time.
It's a bit inconclusive evidence banning us for that - because we didn't!
I banned you for being on the rooftops and fail RP
I didn't ban you for dropping props.
What is the failrp may I ask? We were window cleaners...?
RDMers get banned for a day, and we get 2 weeks?
You were building an office or a house on the nexus rooftop (fail RP) and you guys were not window cleaners, you ran around the back of the building to get up onto the rooftop. When I banned your friend you started quickly removing your props and moved to the edge of the building opposite of your elevator prop thing.
'Elevator prop thing'
That my friend, is a window cleaning device.

We were looking on the roof, going to make our HQ.

Is it possible for a final chance - we were both unaware of the rules. At least unban Epic Irish. He's in for 30m and got banned because he was with me.
Just find the compassion to see that we are truly sorry!