[Unban Request] Dark Sniper
His name: Dark Sniper

His ban ID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Banned by: Adman

Reason: Ban Request 24024 Approved - "Prop-climbing and attempted prop-kill, 10 bans in just over a month. LAST CHANCE" (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: -

Why we should unban him: Hello. The reason why i am posting a Unban request, for Dark Sniper is in fact because he is my brother. He has stupidly forgot his Forum account details, which is exactly why i am posting on his behalf. The reason why he wants to be unbanned, is because this is the first Role-playing community that he has visited, and he is only 11, hense why he does not understand the definition of "Understanding rules". He has apologized, and he would like to come back on the server, and all he wants is 1 more chance. I have gone through the rules with him several times, and he is now certain that he will obey the rules, and all he wants is 1 more chance, in order to try and do some role-play. I have explained to him in as much detail as possible, how to Role-play, and i am now certain that he understands all of the rules, and i believe that he can follow them. All i would like from you members of the staff, is to give my brother one more chance. I will understand if you do not want to unban him, as he has had alot of bans in a short period of time, but all i would like you to do is just quickly read through this, and give your decision on wether he should be unbanned or not. Thank you.
He has had 10 chances, yet failed to learn from his mistakes. A huge majority of the suspensions are related to prop offences and a lot of them are infractions of the most vital and basic roleplay rules.

If a harsh punishment doesn't make him see his mistakes I don't know what will. At the moment, I cannot see why he should be unbanned. There is no need for a final chance, this suspension is his final chance.
Its completely understandable why you have said this. Yes, he has broken many of the rules, and in the past I have tried to stop him from breaking the rules, but I believe that he does not understand the concept of following the rules, which is why he has got so many bans on his record. I knew for a fact that you would not unban him, but I wanted him to see what your response was, as now he understands that after his current ban, he has no more chances to break the rules. Thank you adman, I appreciate your reply.
Appeal denied.

He shall have to wait out the rest of his suspension, let that serve as a lesson.