Completely out of it.
Your name: Psychopathic

Your ban ID: Im creating this on behalf of my brother.

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: "Double Accounting"
Involved: ViolentMister

Why we should unban you:

Hello Fearless RP.

I've just noticed i've been banned permanently, for reason "Double Accounting". I wont deny this, but i also noticed you banned my older brother "ViolentMister". I understand this must have been because of you banning IP.

I wont deny that i have actually quadruple accounted, (My brother had no knowledge of this). He just started playing after i introduced him to the server, and he actually asked me to create this Unban RQ.

I hope you will look past my mistakes, and won't draw Violent into this.

My accounts were: Psychopathic, gorden freman, The Blitz and pushittothelimit (All of which are perm-banned).

Im not trying to explain nor am i trying to excuse my actions. I knew the rules, and the fault is my own.

I thought it would be better if I created the unban request, as this is my fault.

Also, i would like to know, if I, in a few months or so, could make a deal, as to my other accounts to be banned permanently, but i could still keep this (my main) account?
I have absolutely NOTHING to do with this, and i would really like it if i could get unbanned as fast as possible... ):

Why should i be banned for his mistakes??
on the direct case of ViolentMister (STEAM_0:0:62053637)
he started playing February 19, 2013, 7:57 pm
on the same day and same ip
gorden freman (STEAM_0:1:14308587) was given a long ban
Ban given on: 2013-02-19 18:59:38
so in less than an hour of that account being banned a new account show up
very likely the same person using another account because he just got a big ban
and altho you may not be the only person in your house playing
in the case of that account, its clearly double
Denied