unban request - simplyxchaos
Your name: simplyxchaos

Your ban ID: 28922

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'tranqing in public for very poor reason'

Involved: imsnatchinyopeopleup(攻擊), [FL] Beflok, and me

Why we should unban you: ok so this is what happened i saw the cop cammander was making a floating base in the nexus. i thought that was strange so i went to check it out. when i went up there him and his little BMD were both up there and the BMD and cop pulled a gun on me and said leave. so i did, and i was outside looking at it and the cop started to shoot me so i ran away and hide and healed my self in the hospitle. so i was mad i got my tranq gun and waited for the right moment and then i shot him and ran up to hostage him and then i thought well i cant im an citizen so i walked away and then he started to run towards me so i turned and tranqed him agien. i started to run towards the tram and then beflok stoped me so i explain what has happen and he toke my guns away and then banned me. i can go with out guns for 10 hours but please unban me or shorten the ban.
thanks for reading.
That specific cop who you did not tranq was massivly breaking the rules. You did nothing to try to gather evidence or tell them otherwise... You tranqed wrong cop and should have called me instead.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!