Ban Request - Player 3 & Skitzbanana
Name of player: Player 3 & |GL| Skitzbanana

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47662026 & STEAM_0:1:29250063

Time in GMT: 01:45

Server: v33x

Summary: These guys came around our base, acting like cats, being incredibly strange, but doing nothing so I stopped recording, then one pulled out a molotov and random raided, and I caught the two on video, as they RDMed me and my whole team of rebels for no reason.

Evidence: This youtube video.
http://youtu.be/lHTaYK5c5IU
Totalllly heard your contra, heard your friend voice about it. c:
The contra we found in the first house was on accident, but the second one was deffinatly the primary reason.
The whole cat thing, was us being sneaky

Also! Were sorry about whoever ran around the house behind us, I lagged a bit and coulda swore they had a gun, considering you all were waving them in our face when we were sneakin at your gate.
As for the "hearing it", anyone can use that as an excuse. It's not a failsafe. The whole "finding it on accident" isn't an excuse either, and it doesn't excuse your RDM of me, and successively, my entire team.
heard your contra, heard your friend talk about it.
The cat thing, was me and skitz being trying to sneak in your gate
I'm not stupid enough to rush in without hearing it, and finding the first part on accident isn't an excuse, its just me saying it wasn't our primary objective, even though we did uncover it. There wasn't much RDM considering you were all armed and knowingly hostile. Hince you voiceing "Dont shoot yet, we dont have a reason" as we fled away into the woods.

Also, your second base should be proof enough, We both visually saw your contra through a window, yet didn't raid.
We also even hostaged the gun dealer you had basing with you, because he posed no threat. This wasn't some silly random raid, we planned the shit out of it.
The first time we heard your contraband cycle, I wasn't sure. So we decided to make sure of it due to the distance, but sure enough we heard it.

EDIT.
Just to make this easy for whoever wants to know our reasons to enter your property:
1. Conversations over heard regaurding "Hiding contra" / "Which rooms yours for your drug labs" / "Don't touch mine, my doors unlocked"
2. Heard it cycle two times, first time not so sure, second fosho.
3. Obviously armed and dangerous, Threatened us the first time with weapons. *Desert eagle pulled out*
4. Stolen Police car you dumped in the lake
5. Constant sightings of you rebels near the Corleone stronghold

Like i said, plannnnnned.
(04-04-2013, 01:23 AM)SKitz Wrote: I'm not stupid enough to rush in without hearing it, and finding the first part on accident isn't an excuse, its just me saying it wasn't our primary objective, even though we did uncover it. There wasn't much RDM considering you were all armed and knowingly hostile. Hince you voiceing "Dont shoot yet, we dont have a reason" as we fled away into the woods.

Also, your second base should be proof enough, We both visually saw your contra through a window, yet didn't raid.
We also even hostaged the gun dealer you had basing with you, because he posed no threat. This wasn't some silly random raid, we planned the shit out of it.
The first time we heard your contraband cycle, I wasn't sure. So we decided to make sure of it due to the distance, but sure enough we heard it.

EDIT.
Just to make this easy for whoever wants to know our reasons to enter your property:
1. Conversations over heard regaurding "Hiding contra" / "Which rooms yours for your drug labs" / "Don't touch mine, my doors unlocked"
2. Heard it cycle two times, first time not so sure, second fosho.
3. Obviously armed and dangerous, Threatened us the first time with weapons. *Desert eagle pulled out*
4. Stolen Police car you dumped in the lake
5. Constant sightings of you rebels near the Corleone stronghold

Like i said, plannnnnned.

1. I never said any of that, unless you can prove it, it's not viable.
2. Again, unless you have footage, you can't prove it.
3. None of us were wielding Desert Eagle handguns. The player in the watchtower held an MP5, and that was it.
4. A citizen dumped that car in the lake. Not us. There are 3 or 4 witnesses to this.
5. If you're going to fabricate lies, without any proof, then you might as well not reply. We never once left our own stronghold, save to buy food or ammunition. Do not forge fallacies to try and cover your tracks please.
The video is currently unavailable.
Can I just say: Normal people can't raid houses for contraband, that is the governments job. Am I right?
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
(04-05-2013, 08:33 AM)Astroo Wrote: Can I just say: Normal people can't raid houses for contraband, that is the governments job. Am I right?

we where corleone,and no anyone can raid for contraband except dealers
No, you may not raid solely for contraband as a normal citizen, it is failRP.

Video is still unavailable, ban request denied.