Unban Request
Star 
Your name: [FL:RP]NOBL3 FrOsT

Your ban ID: 28724

Banned by: [FL]Lt.Grub

Reason: I was ban for breaking NLR.

Involved: [FL:RP]Ciryl, [FL] Jokhah

Why we should unban you: I was ban for 8 MONTHS. This is a unfair ban in general. I was just unban from permanent ban. I had a moderator abuse ban and this NLR ban when I got out. 1 ban and I was ban for 8 months for walking into battle with act muscle and I NLRED. I was already punished for my permanent. I don't get why i'm being punished again. Why can't we forget about those. I had my time of torture and now I have to wait again. I got to play for 5 days and spent $30 dollars when I got back. Why are you banning me for 8 months. The stuff I did that night was immature and really stupid of me. I mean that's at least a week ban. 8 months is I think a way to long ban. That's almost a year with out you guys and I always follow the rules. I've matured alot over the 4 months I was punished. And I learn the rules better. But NLR is not a 8 month ban. I was punished for my 15 bans already and I learned and I respect your decisions. But this one, I really think was not a fair ban at all. I posted a admin abuse request but it wasn't "admin abuse" He ban me 8 months. But I respect your decisions. So please think of lowering my ban to just a week.
You have 19 bans in total... you do realize you're VERY lucky not to be permanently banned.
Doomdude1. Yes im tottally aware of that. But a few of the were admins abuses. And I was punished for it doomdude1. Why are you gunna punish me again for what I was already punished for.
No, this isn't admin abuse, this is you misbehaving. You can't just go about things blaming everybody else for your own mistakes... But you have 8 months to figure that out yourself.
Denied.