Misunderstanding
Your name: OmgMan

Your ban ID: 28919

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: BR Approved: Prop spam

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: This thread here is the one that got me banned http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=29317

But I'm here to clear somethings up. Yes, I did spawn those props, but it wasn't because I was trying to ruin someone's RP experience. I started a protest RP and I was trying to rally people up. Those sighs were suppose to be were the people met, I left them un-frozen so they can pick them up and start protesting. While I was driving about to go get people to join me. A Admin/Mod named Jamie took away my ability to spawn props for a hour and i assume deleted my props afterwards (Seeing that they were no longer there). After I explained to Him/Her the purpose, he/she gave me my prop spawning abilities back. I did not go back to re-spawn the signs because I lost the momentum to do the protest shortly after seeing that no one would join. After the failed protest, I joined the rebels, got a bite to eat, and started helping build a Rebal base when my game told me I was banned. What i would like is for the banned to be shortened or lifted because I did spawn those props rapidly but it wasn't to rain on someone's RP, it was so i can quickly set up a protest checkpoint and go get people.

Thank you for reading
Jamie, I would like your input on this topic as you seemed to blacklist him which wasn't in the ban request.
I gave you your prop access back after you told me what happened.

Approved: