unban request.
Your name: \\\DJ PON-3\\

Your ban ID: 28907

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: BR Approved: Found in log check mass prop killing / pushing

Involved: me, ap // xGhost-176, Sweam, You Got Twisted.

Why we should unban you: I do not recall joining in the mass prop killing - pushing, i merely spectated, i have people who can back me up on this.
i have no idea what it says in the logs, but they must be some kind of mistake.
also my name was not even mentioned in the Ban request.
why have i received a 23 - day ban when the players who where mentioned in the ban request received much shorter sentences?
I fuckin love ponies, deal with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:29173675&b=10]
I can back him up on this he was standing next to me when the people where prop pushing / killing ect.. I find it unfair that he got 1 month ban and the rest of them got less than him even though he was not mentioned in the ban request thread at all.
I checked the logs and found that he had prop killed multiple times. Mass Prop killing / prop pushing is different then one or two prop kills. If you would like I could go back and count each event that your prop was involved in a prop push or kill. If you really want me to cite that event, I hope you have a cup of coffee and some serious time on your hands.
(04-03-2013, 11:25 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I checked the logs and found that he had prop killed multiple times. Mass Prop killing / prop pushing is different then one or two prop kills. If you would like I could go back and count each event that your prop was involved in a prop push or kill. If you really want me to cite that event, I hope you have a cup of coffee and some serious time on your hands.

my props might well have been involved in it, i did have props spawned, but i was not the one handling them, i do have people added to my prop-protection you know.

For admins to review, please confirm logs on v2p at 19:30:00 and start going till about 23:00:00 and you will see all the attempted and successful prop kills of all people banned by myself for that ban request. In the Approved Ban Request I stated I was going to check the logs and during the log check I found multiple users attempting prop kills and used judgement to sort who was doing it intentionally vs who was doing it accidentially. Anyone involved in the actual BR using car props were obviously intentional. DJ was found multiple times with confirmed prop kills and a mass of prop pushes.

As for your statement of having people on your prop user list, they were your props and your telling me that you had no knowledge that multiple people were killed / your props were being used against other players aggressively?
I was using his props to propkill, he added me to his prop protection because i bought a duplication from him. And i really regret it.
[Image: HBYAzuI.png]
Made By GangsterPear
(04-03-2013, 11:29 PM)Jokhah Wrote: For admins to review, please confirm logs on v2p at 19:30:00 and start going till about 23:00:00 and you will see all the attempted and successful prop kills of all people banned by myself for that ban request. In the Approved Ban Request I stated I was going to check the logs and during the log check I found multiple users attempting prop kills and used judgement to sort who was doing it intentionally vs who was doing it accidentially. Anyone involved in the actual BR using car props were obviously intentional. DJ was found multiple times with confirmed prop kills and a mass of prop pushes.

As for your statement of having people on your prop user list, they were your props and your telling me that you had no knowledge that multiple people were killed / your props were being used against other players aggressively?

this is the honest truth, nothing more and nothing less, i had sold sweam one of my house duplication's and neglected to remove him from my friends. i spawned props close-by where the mayhem was taking place and they where loose, not constrained to anything. i do admit that i am slightly mischievous with the rules from time to time, but i am not stupid enough to go around mass - murdering people with props.
(i am not trying to imply that you are a stupid person sweam)

Understood. Approved.