Ban extension for ||GMC||Tatey
Name of player:||GMC||Tatey
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5372978
GMT Time: 2:00 AM time period
Server: v33x
Summary: Taty was running around Cdming and stealing cars for no reason. Then he was the police commander as I was president. I was sleeping in a box and told him don't jump on it. He jumped on the box and partially landed on me, then he tried to use a prop to get off and killed me with it. After that, he was demoted and became a cop, and then he shot the president in the face. After another demotion, he came back and tried to kill me three times as a gun dealer. When GeorgeTheBoy came on, he had been there for the shooting of the president and gun dealer raids, but Tatey kept switching jobs to avoid him.
Evidence: GeorgeTheBoy banned him for one day with listing some of the reasons.
I took this video of him attempting to RDM us with a machine gun as a Gun Dealer. Unfortunately I didn't get his name shown in the video but here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Clci9V9b...e=youtu.be
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player ||GMC||Tatey (STEAM_0:0:5372978) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, the accused name was never seen in the video and so cannot be identified as the one performing the infraction.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team