Another try..
Smile 
Hello, it has been a long time..

Your name: (Steam friends name) AleksaKiller, paiN

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)16506, 16504

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Ruxandra

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) "Random raid, was given a second chance and blew it by promoting general aggresiveness" ..

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) /

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

First, let's take a look at some evidence..

[Image: nyl0e59r2ooh3sqpxbj.png]

Notice the 8k number difference? In the ban it says i have been promoting really aggresive behaviour, thought the bans say othervise.. So basically she banned me and paiN for raiding a guy who's printers we heard, and she also had some "history" with us from the other server as you see on the first unban req.

Basically dont have anything to say, she just gave us an unfair ban and i'm sure there are a lot of people on Fearless that will agree with us about her unprofessional behaviour..

If you still disagree with us check the logs from that time, you will not find anything, trust me..

Thank you for your time, i know this is a long request but you need to understand me..

If anything is not clear or you have some questions please contact me and i will reply ASAP since I really want to get back to the server from which i was removed unfairly..

Thank you in advance.

Regards, Dragan and Aleksa.

Ps. Sorry for the bad English, we apologize.
"You do not know what you have, until it is gone."
Fix your attitude or this appeal gets the same treatment as your last one.
(04-03-2013, 04:01 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Fix your attitude or this appeal gets the same treatment as your last one.

I am really really sorry and I deeply apologize, but you have to understand my frustration..

I am not in any way trying to insult any member of the Administrator team or anyone in this community and if it seems that way in the text, i did not mean to do so..

It will not happen again.. Thank you for your patience and tolerance.

Ps. As this is a joined request for the unban of me and paiN if you need to ask him any questions tell me here and I will tell him to make a new account on the forums and awnser your questions, this is since we live 2 km from eachother and we were banned for the same reason at the same time since we were togeather.
Removed unfairly? Let's not forget you both were on your second chance prior to this happening. The only reason of that gap between the two bans were because you barely played at all, sometimes weeks without you logging. That I remember perfectly from back then.

So what did you think? Oh look that admin resigned, let's try our best to spread our lies towards the new administration and hope to get ourselves unbanned. Well, guess what I still have a say in this while ordeal and I remember perfectly well what happened.

Not only that, but previously you tried showing how "mature" I am by posting some evidence of me breaking a couple of rules of a DarkRP server. Yeah I forgot to change my name that morning into something suitable for my actions that were being done on that server, but that's close to irrelevant since that community has nothing to do with this one, and every attempt of presenting an abuse request on my "reign" was denied due to the evidence either missing or having nothing to do with it. I respected and still respect this community, enough not to try to stain the reputation that I have worked so hard to create. You were just trying to discredit me and hope to get unbanned, which has failed miserably, and what you are trying to do right now.

This only proves that you don't even bother caring for the mistakes you have done, rather shift the blame towards me which is the reason I request for this unban request to be denied. This is your last chance to pull your act togheder, which goes the same for paiN. Your next ban will be permanent and keep in mind that you will be closely monitored of your actions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(04-03-2013, 08:44 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Removed unfairly? Let's not forget you both were on your second chance prior to this happening. The only reason of that gap between the two bans were because you barely played at all, sometimes weeks without you logging. That I remember perfectly from back then.

So what did you think? Oh look that admin resigned, let's try our best to spread our lies towards the new administration and hope to get ourselves unbanned. Well, guess what I still have a say in this while ordeal and I remember perfectly well what happened.

Not only that, but previously you tried showing how "mature" I am by posting some evidence of me breaking a couple of rules of a DarkRP server. Yeah I forgot to change my name that morning into something suitable for my actions that were being done on that server, but that's close to irrelevant since that community has nothing to do with this one, and every attempt of presenting an abuse request on my "reign" was denied due to the evidence either missing or having nothing to do with it. I respected and still respect this community, enough not to try to stain the reputation that I have worked so hard to create. You were just trying to discredit me and hope to get unbanned, which has failed miserably, and what you are trying to do right now.

This only proves that you don't even bother caring for the mistakes you have done, rather shift the blame towards me which is the reason I request for this unban request to be denied. This is your last chance to pull your act togheder, which goes the same for paiN. Your next ban will be permanent and keep in mind that you will be closely monitored of your actions.

My next ban? I am already banned..

Plus Ruxandra, I posted it now because earlier you just locked my topics even tho I asked for an SA which is totaly understandable..

It said nowhere I was to be banned for 1 year for any minor mistakes because i abused the bug on the 2012-06-17 and you banned me 2012-11-02 15:24:53 which is what, half a year later?

Even if I did do Rdm, which i did not, you should not have banned me for 1 year.

And for the other server, i posted it because you random raided us and i think insulted us a couple of times (70% sure about the insulting, maybe maybe not, cant remember) which would show we had conflits, outside FL but never the less, conflicts.. And i know it has nothing to do with FL, i did not say it had.

So no, i am not discrediting you i am just showing that we have had "bad implications" with each other on other servers, dont twist my words.

And I build up around 80/90 hours of gameplay in those 6 months between bans, and didnt get punished for a single thing.

And when i asked for proof of me breaking the rules, you gave none, since it does not exsist..

I have nothing personal against you and wish you the best both in the virtual and real world but i would just like you to see that you have made a little mistake (at least in my opinion), if you do not think that you did, that is totally fine since you are entiteled to your own opinion..

Thank you and regards, Aleksa.
Do you forget Pain's youtube videos? He is never getting unbanned as long as I breathe on this earth.

He will never be unbanned.

Where do you fit into all this mess?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Seeing as I was the one who eventually had to edit the disrespectful comments from your post, you're not too cooperative on this appeal.

I also had a look at your past appeals and cases - you've abused glitches maliciously, lied to us again and again, barely gotten out of a permanent suspension as it is.

But not paiN though, he's never welcome on FL again, he knows why.

Appeal denied.