Unban Request - Spyder
Your name: Spyder

Your ban ID: 28930

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: I was "Spamming" bottles, when really I wasn't, I was just spawning them in at a party for everyone.
Involved: The president, SS, other citizens and police officers, in a party.

Why we should unban you: I love this server very much, and currently I am sick. I was going to play this to cheer me up and give me something to do. Well, that's until I got banned. I was playing as a cop, with many other people, and we threw a party in the nexus. It was just a small one. Everyone was spawning in their own props - for example, I was spawning in beer bottles. The president said to liven it up a bit and throw a few bottles around. A FEW. And that's exactly what I did. I spawned bottles pretty quickly, but everyone stepped on them and broke them. So I spawned some more. But they did it again. I did it once more, trying to avoid everyone, and then what happens? I get banned. No warning, no nothing. And it wasn't even on purpose. I was simply spawning them in because people stepped on them, and it wasn't even spamming. I would very much love to play more on this server before the end of the day comes, as I take a lot of enjoyment on the servers. I am very sad right now as my whole plan for the day was to play some awesome Gmod RP on the great server, Fearless RP.
Thankyou.
-Spyder

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
You were spamming bottles and jumping on them. It is a legit ban and it is only a day

Denied.