Unban Request / Admin abuse
Name: =-JTO=- Ahsoka

Time/Date: 15:20 GTM

Steam ID: 27840680

Name of Administrator: Storm

Evidence: multiple Reasons: one spent the entire day (multiple occasions) healing himself to 100 hp after some time after encounters with the Corolone, Secondly deciding to ban me for stating that we were banned from the city? I only just came back from AFK and nothing immidetly stated to me that the prez said anything along the lines. Seriously, its OFFICER ENFORCEMENT not a admin rule. and he "Clamed" to have said I was under gunpoint the whole time, Bullshit I had my AK out when I entered the building. I jump into the Elevator about to lay waste to the people who are "deciding to raid out base" which may I add they had no reason to when he pulls me out and bans me. btw I want a refund for the AK I lost
(last set of chat before ban)

(Advert) Mark 'Wulf' Anderson: We see that cops are coming. Leave now or face death
(<3) (OOC) Gestapo: I didn't do it Tounge
(*) (OOC) [FL] Storm: To destroy your contra before a raid you dont know about We got Camera, fail
Your car is stored in EvoCity's garage!.
*** Ahsoka Tano pulls a Ak-47 out from his reserve Pull out gun
(Advert) Mark 'Wulf' Anderson: Last warning
(OOC) [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜShakeR: so...
(*) (OOC) [FL] Storm: as is spamming the elevator
(Advert) Mark 'Wulf' Anderson: We will open fire if you are armed
(PM) [ivG] KaneZucker: cops are coming
5 of your contraband need refilling!
(*) (OOC) [FL] Storm: Fail again and i'll ban you, simple as.
(<3) (OOC) Gestapo: I dont even have any, lol
(OOC) [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜShakeR: who about you talking storm?
You received $250 salary.
James 'Andreas' Ryan: Cuff ho,- I had a gun at you?
James 'Andreas' Ryan: Him
at this point may i add a police officer was chaseing me around the room with cuffs while i was running with an AK in my hand
(Radio) Ahsoka Tano: there comeing, im outside and ill try to get rid of as much as i can
(*) (OOC) [FL] Storm: Corleone
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜBioWulf [ToXiiC]: Lawl
(OOC) [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜShakeR: ok I afraid about me Tounge
Mr. Smith: Not really
BirdSquirrel. removed prop_physics
BirdSquirrel. removed cityrp_note
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] ๖ۣۜBioWulf [ToXiiC]: We can clearly see you guys are coming in armed proving my point of "We can see you"
Ahsoka Tano: Dude Stop abuse he took me out fromt he elevator before i got a chance to shoot
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: 2
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: You
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: are
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: banned
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: from
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: the
Ahsoka Tano: WTF?
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: city
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: and
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: you are also under gunpoint
BirdSquirrel. removed prop_physics
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: that means you dont fucking walk in an elevator
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: and click the button
Ahsoka Tano: I dident get a chance to click it
Vincenzio 'Storm' Calleterri: have a nice day vacation
(<3) (OOC) [FL:CSS] Andreas: prop push.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : Reason at fearlessrp.net.

Your name: -=JTO=- Ahsoka

Your SteamID: same as above

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 1 day (in Co-op with above)

Reason for the ban: (reasons above)

Why we should unban you: (reasons above)
I banned you because you completely failed + Pissed me off.
We were about to raid the top of the office, after a long rp involving survielliance vans, interrogations, contracts, and much more.
As we were filling up in the elevator to raid said office, we saw a corleone wander in behind us, (You guys were banned from the city)

So a couple of cops chased after you, you ran away under gunpoint. Then sprinted into the elevator (Which was filled with cops)
To avoid being tazed/cuffed by the two cops who were chasing you, you pressed the button of the elevator. Which was again, annoying and stupid because the elevator was filled with cops.
You already broke the fear rp rule yesterday with me and s.J, but we let you off. In case you still haven't figured out what fear rp is. It is a rule, where if another player is physically aiming a gun at you, you have to do what they say.For example if I was picklocking a door, and a cop aimed his gun at me and said "Stop and put your hands up or I will shoot!" I would stop, and /me puts his hands in the air.
You had no concept of this, and decided to sprint around the office for 5 minutes and then run into an elevator, generally disrupting the whole rp.

And your claims of me healing myself after fighting with the corleone?
The only fight we had was said raid, and you were not present to see this.
You alr annoyed me yesterday and I felt like banning you but I let you off the hook.
-Signature removed-
You did ban me yesterday, and the claim of you "healing after battles" was done now and then BEFORE THE RAID. It says on the server chat when you heal yourself or someone else. That and numerous times we i Rped "disabling" the Cameras on the Shitty van you parked outside our base, if your going to have a Van at least make it Stealable. and for the record, If two people have a gun at eachother technically it isnt gunpoint. And if someone running away under gunpoint you have the right to shoot them, so why dident you shoot me? and for the record i never got a CHANCE to close the elevator door, since you took me away the second i "Bunny hoped" into the elevator and atempted to shoot the occupants
You had a gun at your face and killing always is the last option ...
You seem like a trigger happy retard to me.
My hammer is getting itchy
-Signature removed-

As I said, the only conflict we had was said raid. Before that any healing I did was when I hurt myself coming out of noclip etc.
I admit I healed myself back up to 86 health at one point during the raid, because those guys had a doombase style thing going on. I was shot when I looked around the corner to see if It was actually a doombase.
You were unarmed when running around the office, when you ran into the elevator, and when I got pissed and pulled you onto the roof to ban you.
That copy and paste of the logs doesn't prove anything, anyone can do:
***Nicholas "Storm" Black does a dance.
And the whole Van scenario was good rp, the fact that your first instinct was to steal it might hint something here. :/
If anything, i will admit that the Van was a nice touch, but still... In our books, it was stopping us doing what we needed to do and it had to be removed. And i dident come into the Place unarmed, Im supprised however no one shot anyone. It always seems though that Im always having a good time whenever your not online, and it seems vise versa
You were the only one that didn't like it then, Denied and Biowulf even made one themselves.
You definitely had no AK from the point I first saw you and the ban.
Thread closed, no evidence.