Introduction of Boats
-Support, no lake on any of the Evocity maps can handle more then 15 boats.
i am beyond all this i simply use my skills in building, i am now the best ship builder in the whole of fearless rp and if you ee anyone else with a ship that looks awesome, 100% chance its just somthing i let them dupe from me,

if you want a copy of my ship for v33 add me on steam im coolman65527 and ill give you a copy of my best ship dupe free, as long as you dont take the credit for it.

but i like this idea it will make the lake more interesting as it gets a little lonly for me on the lake with only one ship, even with a full crew

p.s all my ship dupes float perfectly, they do NOT use barrels (stupid idea might i add) and it drives and steers, all you do is hold the wheel by right clicking with your fists and you wll move, this dupe as been accepted by all of the admins that come on in my australian time zone unless they are new or do not care about spending time with the players.
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
The following 1 user Likes coolman65527's post:
  • Padfoot
(12-09-2014, 03:35 AM)coolman65527 Wrote: i am beyond all this i simply use my skills in building, i am now the best ship builder in the whole of fearless rp and if you ee anyone else with a ship that looks awesome, 100% chance its just somthing i let them dupe from me,

if you want a copy of my ship for v33 add me on steam im coolman65527 and ill give you a copy of my best ship dupe free, as long as you dont take the credit for it.

but i like this idea it will make the lake more interesting as it gets a little lonly for me on the lake with only one ship, even with a full crew

p.s all my ship dupes float perfectly, they do NOT use barrels (stupid idea might i add) and it drives and steers, all you do is hold the wheel by right clicking with your fists and you wll move, this dupe as been accepted by all of the admins that come on in my australian time zone unless they are new or do not care about spending time with the players.

Oh man please stop the bullshit already, all your doing is adverrtising your ship and trying to show off how good you are.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Baskingner
Hahah stop it already coolman. You can advertise your shit somewhere else. And I doubt you are a ship master builder.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(12-09-2014, 10:34 AM)myfloodify Wrote: Hahah stop it already coolman. You can advertise your shit somewhere else. And I doubt you are a ship master builder.

I can agree with that, If i'm thinking of the right person this ship was causing quite high pings (Some hitting 400-900) which were fine before the ship was spawned, with all of the prop collisions and contact with the water I can see why that was caused.

OT: +support for the additon of boats, would actually give the expansion of the 33x and 2p fishing areas a use.
+Support

This is part of my B.B.O.B.C.P. (Bring Back Old But Cool Posts) Project!
Sincerely,
Mark Muffalo
Neutral

V33X isn't big enough depending on the size of the boat. I could settle for a small wooden one or maybe a raft type power boat, no yachts though.
jet skis!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
"Udmins, pls help meh, he ramd mah boat >:c"
+Support
No rpp though, hard enough to get 5 millions.
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]