Introduction of Boats
+ SUPPORT If price is around 2-5 millions

I do not agree with that:

Quote:Maybe 5,000,000 and a 15 RP point requirement? Just so minges can't manage to get their hands on them, furthermore adding an element of individuality as few people will have a yacht in their lifetime. For the jet ski possibly 1,000,0000 and a 10 RP point requirement, the requirements need to include RP points as any minge will contrawhore excessive amounts of cash, it'll hopefully further encourage passive RP. We could also make amazing RP's with boats!

Minges are here to proppush, random raid, CDM, RDM,...They do not contra (whore) so I think that is not neccesary. Also people are not minges and they don't have RP points but they do have money.
(12-03-2014, 03:38 PM)CommanderBro Wrote: + SUPPORT If price is around 2-5 millions

I do not agree with that:

Quote:Maybe 5,000,000 and a 15 RP point requirement? Just so minges can't manage to get their hands on them, furthermore adding an element of individuality as few people will have a yacht in their lifetime. For the jet ski possibly 1,000,0000 and a 10 RP point requirement, the requirements need to include RP points as any minge will contrawhore excessive amounts of cash, it'll hopefully further encourage passive RP. We could also make amazing RP's with boats!

Minges are here to proppush, random raid, CDM, RDM,...They do not contra (whore) so I think that is not neccesary. Also people are not minges and they don't have RP points but they do have money.
 Its still something to aim for, it will promote people to RP more if they know the reward is a snazzy boat.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
The jet ski should require 5 RP points and cost 700k-1000k.
The yacht should require 15 RP points and cost from 2.5-3.5 mil, since its the fewest who have 5+ million laying around.

But a big +support from my side.
+Support
Sounds like an good idea.
Kind Regards
Madi
Fearless Donator
If you have 15 RP points is doesn't mean you are not a 'minge' you may not even be trusted. I think 3-5 Million is a decent price and I would like to see these added along side jet skis too.
+Support
Support+

But i think as stated by other players that there should be a RP point amount you have to acquire it or people might just troll with it. Even though i mean if you got that much money you're probably a trusted person of the server, just saying since you played a long time.

Also it's good to have the RP point requirement because the yacht will no doubt cause lag for most or few, i don't know if anyone has stated that.
-Support

The only map worth putting a boat on is v2p, and it's massively underpopulated at this point.. v33 lake would be too crowded and v2d is clearly out of the picture. Therefore we would make players download a huge yacht model for basically one major body of water on one almost always dead server.
This idea is great, but think about it...

The lake is small, each map only has small lakes, this won't really help boats, maybe if the map was custom and then could be added to suit the boats.
As said by Vauld, v2p has the biggest lake, but it is the least played server, despite the population at times.
I love the idea, but will it really work ?

- Support
Ex-Server Teacher
-support
reasons stated by vauld
(12-07-2014, 06:43 AM)Vauld Wrote: -Support

The only map worth putting a boat on is v2p, and it's massively underpopulated at this point.. v33 lake would be too crowded and v2d is clearly out of the picture. Therefore we would make players download a huge yacht model for basically one major body of water on one almost always dead server.

not to insault or argue with you my dear friend but you are wrong about the lake on v33 being ''too crowded'' i am a ship builder and i am known for my mastery of building and making complex designs, infact i have already achived having boats in fearless rp, my boat is a very long and very high ship and we can have 4 of them in the lake at one time and it does not cause lag, my dupes even move around and sail and theres still plenty of room for more props afterwords due to the fact it only uses about 33 props.

i repeat myself when i say i mean the upmost respect for you my dear vauld i love the amazing things you do for fearless your awesome.

i have said my peace~
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness