Introduction of Boats
+ Support
http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=sh...v=127582_1
-Support

Don't think it's needed.
+Support. But we don't need the big "Party" boats lol.
RIP in Pepperonis.
+support
BUT should be so that people can walk around on it, while not falling out (Like you can't be on a tides truck without falling off)
+support I can't wait for this also I want to do jaws RP still working on the shark but with these it will make my job Easy also to go along with this we could also get some trailers for each boat to transport it great idea I can't wait to have parties on my yacht
+support but -support on the 10RP point requirement. That is way to high for people who are not mingers and want to RP. I mean. If it's just to stop mingers why is 1RP point not okay? And what about a time min? 100hours?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Because 1 RP Point is really easy to get.
(04-08-2013, 05:23 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: +support but -support on the 10RP point requirement. That is way to high for people who are not mingers and want to RP. I mean. If it's just to stop mingers why is 1RP point not okay? And what about a time min? 100hours?

Hours don't prove anything really, just shows that you've been around longer and somehow makes you a more reliable person to look to. If I were to fuck around and contrawhore for said time then waste at the worst 250 hard-earned dollars, it somewhat defeats the purpose. RP Points, on the contrary, are earned with both exemplary roleplay scenarios/setups, and time. I find that it's a better combination than just one or the other.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Seems a bit weird to put a big, expensive yacht in a small lake, but this is FL, weird shit happens all the time. + support from me, only on v33x and v2p though, because the v2d lake is just too small.