Introduction of Boats
If you want boats and fish on them go on the HarborRoleplay server.

This is not some fishing simulator lol...

This is CityRP not HarborRoleplay.
(04-03-2013, 11:26 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: If we had maps like GTA San Andreas I would've agreed, but now it will just be an useless thing to show of your wealth.

-support
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I like the idea, and it would be cool an all that. But I don't support it, as Equalizer said. I'm not going to sit in a boat all day and hope someone sees me. lol. Not that I have allot of money, but still.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I wonder if we could just take the GTA 4 map, edit it for a bit and use it.. Would be awesome but nearly impossible
+support the lake is really only used for fishing. maybe make it so you can fish off of them
(04-02-2013, 07:56 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: 300k isn't for noobs. I save a lot of money and I make a lot of profit from RP's, I have almost 250 hours, and I only have like 300k now. And I've never contrawhored.

250 hours to get 300k. Noobs don't have 300k unless they donate.

But now that you think about it, you're right. It should be more expensive and be for super super rich people. Not 5 million, cause only about 3 people could buy it right now. It should be more than a BMW. Maybe 1,500,000?

"Today, the going rate for a typical "yacht" is about $40,000 a lineal foot. So the initial purchase price of a typical 50' "yacht" would set the new owner back about $2,000,000."

That's in real life. FL would be about 5 mil.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
+ Support

Have RP points attached to it!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
I guess it's time to get a MTA server?
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I think having a gigantic boat is nice for that price but we should introduce smaller boats for cheaper(Due to space issues).

Maybe a sailboat or power boat for 2mill.

Either way +support.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • Nevy, Verenikin, Obay
this thread is making me tingle

+Support

( maybe only for v2p? large ass lake there.. HELL that would get more players on it! )
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020