Introduction of Boats
2,000,000 is still too easy to achieve.

The reason it must be around 5,000,000 is because it should be an item people rarely have and keep it that way for a while.
"Dissaproved !"

Reason : Yacht needs a beech map witch needs to be custom made to correspond with cityRP and servers good enough to hold such a big map cause big map requires big number of players .
And second reason : Because of reason 1 the boats can't be added on the other servers we already have full with players.

Not an official answer but what I said it's just common sense
+Support

I love this idea but I do agree with the high price and RP point requirements.
I think a combination of RP points requirement and 2-3 Milions would be good.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Nevy
(04-02-2013, 07:17 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +Support

I think to make this better, you should only be able to spawn it in water. The reason for this is because otherwise you would be seeing many players, randomly spawning boats into the road. I also think that in order to buy a boat, you should have to have 1 RP point, so it means that boats are a small item that you will receive, for doing good Role-play.

1? Most people have one to three rp points, you may as well have no limit if it's one, minges can happen to get one by being there at the right time. If it did get implemented it would have to br hard to get to stop SDM and fail RP'ers using it.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Nevy
+ Support, I already have an prop made boat which works perfectly with steering etc etc but this would be a whole new level Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • EthanArcher
* Dr Tomorrow spawning yacht in v2d little pool

Swag time bitchez!

+support
Maybe, not such a high rp point requirement. I am okay with3 mil, and that is about it, but I could see quite a few passive rp's pop into my head right off the bat. Tour boats, celebrity, etc. etc.
How does a minge get 5 million?
(04-03-2013, 02:04 AM)john55223 Wrote: How does a minge get 5 million?

http://www.fearlessrp.net/donate/

+Support
The following 2 users Like DarkSider's post:
  • Nevy, fuz3_r3tro