Introduction of Boats
+Support

We should also be able to fish on the boats, or else they don't have (much of) a use.

The yatch should also be cheaper. There's literately only 7 members with more than 5 million, and most of those 7 members left FL:RP a long time ago.
It should be less than $700,000, since the only RP used for it would be showing it off, rich RP, party RP and fishing. The biggest lake is in v2p and it's not even that large. Maybe $300,000?

(04-02-2013, 07:39 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: +Support

We should also be able to fish on the boats, or else they don't have (much of) a use.

The yatch should also be cheaper. There's literately only 7 members with more than 5 million, and most of those 7 members left FL:RP a long time ago.
It should be less than $700,000, since the only RP used for it would be showing it off, rich RP, party RP and fishing. The biggest lake is in v2p and it's not even that large. Maybe $300,000?

Lol. No.

5,000,000 or more. This is not something meant for noobs. This is for the long time players who want to show off their wealth, and to be unique.

And there are many players who are wealthy but have their wealth invested in cars and items.
(04-02-2013, 07:50 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 07:39 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: +Support

Lol. No.

5,000,000 or more. This is not something meant for noobs. This is for the long time players who want to show off their wealth, and to be unique.

And there are many players who are wealthy but have their wealth invested in cars and items.

300k isn't for noobs. I save a lot of money and I make a lot of profit from RP's, I have almost 250 hours, and I only have like 300k now. And I've never contrawhored.

250 hours to get 300k. Noobs don't have 300k unless they donate.

But now that you think about it, you're right. It should be more expensive and be for super super rich people. Not 5 million, cause only about 3 people could buy it right now. It should be more than a BMW. Maybe 1,500,000?

You just want it low priced so you can afford it. This is something you have to earn, it should not be 300k. I make 300k in a day or two through selling items. Everyone else can agree that it should be 3million to 5 million.
Suggestion in a suggestion time: If this gets approved, you should be able to fish All-Over the lake.
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
+support
I assume on v33x and v2p?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Fishing on the boat seems like a great addition.
I was honestly thinking about suggesting the boat you suggested for a while, I think it should be 2,000,000, and take my word as I don't event have close to that amount right now. Forgot to say +Support.
+Support
Lead by example.