vereninkin ban request
Name of player: vereninkin

SteamID: # 52 "Verenikin" STEAM_0:0:35706539

Time in GMT: 19:09

Server:v2d

Summary: He was abusing his rights as a cop, he CDM'ed me and anouther person (dident get his name because he stood on him after) when i spoke to him about this he arrested me for moving out the way after he pointed a gun at me i asked him to put it away but he dident listen, then when i got out of jail i spawned as a chaffuer and went to cross at the crossing to get to METRO CAFE and he just ran me over again, second time, not stopping

evidance: Grim as a police commander saw it happen the first time but just ran away
[Image: high-5.png]
You have 24 hours to post evidence.
Alright, lets go over this.

Yes, I did infact CDM you.

No, I wasn't abusing my rights as a cop.

The details:

First CDM: I had my little traffic camera set up, and caught someone going above the speed limit. I jump into my car, turn on my siren, and as soon as I do that, you walk in front of my car on purpose, while jaywalking. Of course I CDM you, how could I avoid it?

Not to mention your blatant camera spam minutes before.

Second CDM: You were NOT walking on the zebra pads, you were jaywalking, coming from the gas station, once again, I was in hot pursuit with my sirens on.

IRL, you don't just run across a road, you check for cars, don't you?

Now, for the arrest.

You just admitted to breaking FearRP:
(04-02-2013, 06:24 PM)danbidz Wrote: he arrested me for moving out the way after he pointed a gun at me

I did not arrest you for that, though. But you blatantly broke fearRP, several times.

Also, my name is not vereninkin, but Verenikin.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Verenikin (STEAM_0:0:35706539) was not found violating server rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team