Unban Request: Coke a Coca Cola!
Your name: Coke a Coca Cola!

[b]Your ban ID: 28792

[b]Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

[b]Reason
: Overloading a truck with props make server lag and crash

[b]Involved: BeCorperal

[b]Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me beacuse i didnt notice any lag at all after i overloaded my truck only at the end when the server crashed but til that i have drived like 2 hours with so many props. The props were all welded togheter and didnt do anything and i was also just roleplaying i was a Truck Driver but also i didnt know it wasnt allowed
(04-02-2013, 05:51 PM)ken12345ken Wrote: Your name: Coke a Coca Cola!

[b]Reason

[b]Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me beacuse i didnt notice any lag at all after i overloaded my truck only at the end when the server crashed but til that i have drived like 2 hours with so many props. The props were all welded togheter and didnt do anything and i was also just roleplaying i was a Truck Driver but also i didnt know it wasnt allowed

Why did you put so many props on the truck?
Its very unrealistic, and not necessary for a RP.
Even tough you weld your props, they are still causing lag.
This happens because these props are being forced in one position with another prop. So if you have many of these connections they will start to work against each other. This is even more influenced by putting them on a vehicle, making them move around a bit is causing a lot of lag.

If you would have read the rules, you would have seen that it is against the rules to modify any vehicle.
But you can use a truck to haul some things from one place to another if this is within your RP.
But that dos not mean that you can weld 20+ props on the truck and drive around like that.
(04-02-2013, 08:05 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:

[b]Reason

This happens because these props are being forced in one position with another prop. So if you have many of these connections they will start to work against each other. This is even more influenced by putting them on a vehicle, making them move around a bit is causing a lot of lag.

If you would have read the rules, you would have seen that it is against the rules to modify any vehicle.
But you can use a truck to haul some things from one place to another if this is within your RP.
But that dos not mean that you can weld 20+ props on the truck and drive around like that.
Well if you ask me i actully seen someone drive with alot of stuff like that.
But i dont anyway see way they should make the server lag beacuse they are just like 1 prop
(04-02-2013, 08:42 PM)ken12345ken Wrote:

[b]Reason

But i dont anyway see way they should make the server lag beacuse they are just like 1 prop

I don't think you fully understand the physics of gmod.
The only way to make props in to one prop is using the parrent tool (which is not on the server).

By welding props you are simply connecting them to each other.

And sure you might have seen someone else do it, but that dos not change the rules.
(04-02-2013, 09:16 PM)TheCorperal Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 08:42 PM)ken12345ken Wrote:

[b]Reason

I don't think you fully understand the physics of gmod.
The only way to make props in to one prop is using the parrent tool (which is not on the server).

By welding props you are simply connecting them to each other.

And sure you might have seen someone else do it, but that dos not change the rules.
Yeah but also i think its pretty weird i got banned 3 months for that but i also didnt get any warning i just got banned
There was a good bunch of props, including one you could pull to make the truck go back, they were not properly welded, as they all cluddered and you crashed the server.

Denied.