Wood Chopper Unbanned
Name of player: Wood Chopper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33415012

Time in GMT: 11:18

Server: v2d I think

Summary: Right. I was speeding around the corner after running out of food and needing to go buy some quickly. As I was on 0 hunger. I was on 50% health and could hardly see. I flew around the corner and smacked my space bar as I seen a small house with two men in frount. Wacking space made my backend and my whole car slide into them. Here is some proof of this

Your name: Wood Chopper (STEAM_0:0:33415012)

Your ban ID: 28764

Banned by: [FL]Beflock

Reason: 'multi cdm into a passive RP'

Involved:

Why we should unban you: So I was on 0 food and I jumped into my hummer. I was on about 50% health as I flew around the corner and out of industrial. I flew down the road and I then saw two men at a stupidly placed house right on the bend of the road. I then smacked my spacebar to try stop wacking into them (I just noticed as I went to turn) and my backend and my frrount both skidded and my whole car went sideways and wacked them. Here is some pictures of the incident.

The road:
[Image: 515ab29045e6a.jpg]

The stupidly placed house on the corner of the road where you turn:
[Image: 515ab2c887358.jpg]

This is my car. As you can see it has been turned sideways after wacking space so hard. The side of this car wacked into both the men. :
[Image: 515ab3079f9c4.jpg]
I find this ban very unfair because it is not my fault they put a house on a corner. I'm expecting to fly around the corner but me hardly being able to see because of hunger was unfair. I tried to stop and the whole backend hit them as I hit the handbrake. Therefor this is not on purpose and no harm was done. I hope this gets sorted as I am very annoyed after all I was going an okay speed to turn if someone did not place a house right on the corner of a straight road. What was they expecting?

Now I know this will just be closed instantly because Beflock will just say no and lock it but I hope another SA can read this and understand how it was a full accident.
And yes. It is under 24 hours but I feel this ban was fully unfair and I would like it removed from record.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Well, it's not on the road, and on the road is where you drive your vehicle.
Yes I know. I was going to fast but I attempted to stop. This is why I find it unfair. In the rules it only states it is CDM if I don't try to stop. As you can see from the pictures I did attempt to stop.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Never heard of that rule, though I heard of this one:

Quote:1. Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
Yeah.
Quote: Do not run people over at purpose and always try to brake or avoid the person.
I did try to avoid it. In doing so the whole backend skidded into them. It was not at all on purpose.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Your vehicle is to be driven on the road, but you hit them not on the road, so therefore it's your fault.
Expired. User also showed no interest.