Nostalgia
(04-02-2013, 03:15 PM)Humla Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 08:52 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 03:38 AM)Callos Wrote: [quote='Doomdude1' pid='239880' dateline='1364856534']
This thread makes me feel old...

People thinking Oblivion and Max Payne 2 are old games which make you feel nostalgic... *sigh*.
I never said oblivion was old... you said discuss your favorite games and that is what I did + I also feel nostalgia as I haven't played it in a year or so. I have also played games such as Tiberian sun, however, have not felt real nostalgia values from them, I believe games have progressed dramatically in the last 10+ years or so.

I was merely referring to myself, how post like that make me feel old, not that they are incorrect or anything similar. I have the tendency to let time stomp all over me, so don't be surprised by shock at other people's comments on games I still think are "relatively current".

On topic, since you went into consoles:
[Image: tumblr_m94wogag3P1r9652ro1_500.gif]

I'm keeping it in style and not telling you which game it is Tounge.

Crash Bandicoot, but which one? I didnt own a Playstation, I had N64. Tounge

Let me continue on this. I can sit here all day long.

FPS games I played a hell of a lot

[Image: file.php?id=604]

What game was that? I think I remember playing it on PC, I never knew the name, was the first level platforming or something?
@ Humla

God-damned Doom!

Love that game...
(04-02-2013, 05:43 PM)Astrid Wrote: What game was that? I think I remember playing it on PC, I never knew the name, was the first level platforming or something?

That is Quake. Cant really remember the first stage, it was soo long ago since I last played it.

Another game I played alot:

[Image: 231444-z1.jpg]

If you dont know what game it is here is a clue: HD remake is to be released 9th of April, 5th for them (me) who pre-ordered.

Alright, im gonna stop now or else this thread will end up with only me posting haha
(04-01-2013, 10:00 PM)Callos Wrote: 1. Red Alert?
2. Command and Conquer Tiberian sun (I remember having that in that old CD cases :3)
3. Mech Warrior (I played the strategy version, this one looks more fps)

My go!
[Image: ML1RL.jpg]
[Image: rUgC3.jpg]

I do not even want to say how much I have played this game, and I love it to bits. I still stick it in the CD drive when I have the chance. So many good memories! And no, I do not like the sequel as much...

Edit: The game is pretty obvious (I hope!) I will rep anyone who can tell me what is special about the set of armor in the first picture!

Oooooooh, Oblivion. That game gives me heavy nostalgia. I installed it not too long ago just to put on some nice looking clothing and walk around the numerous towns/cities...

Also, that armour would be the first armour you got in the game a clash between rough leather and rusty iron, basically it's just how my first character in oblivion looked like. A valiant hero eager to start his adventure in the magical world of Tamriel. Smile
Dune 2000!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOGMGOG

* Dr Tomorrow dripping saliva all over his keyboard while looking where to download it
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • DoomDude1
Anyone recognize this? Wink

[Image: dungeon_keeper-271173-1249897585.jpeg]

[Image: pc-48013-61349255734.jpg]

[Image: dungeon-keeper.jpg]

Hint: You're deliciously evil!
(04-02-2013, 06:11 PM)Ted Wrote: Anyone recognize this? Wink

[Image: dungeon_keeper-271173-1249897585.jpeg]

[Image: pc-48013-61349255734.jpg]

[Image: dungeon-keeper.jpg]

Hint: You're deliciously evil!

Dungeon Keeper! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Warior135
I used to play Age of empires, it's still a game I would like to play right now. But I don't know what happened to the game. My whole family used to play that game. (Except my mother).

You had to go mining resources, fight other NPC's with their own fortress, Etc.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(04-02-2013, 06:51 PM)Midget Wrote: I used to play Age of empires, it's still a game I would like to play right now. But I don't know what happened to the game. My whole family used to play that game. (Except my mother).

You had to go mining resources, fight other NPC's with their own fortress, Etc.

Maybe not the second one you are referring to but join in on the fun this friday! http://store.steampowered.com/app/221380...1_7_15__13
[Image: Ghost+Recon+Super+HD+Wallpaper++3.jpg]

[Image: 13562646452992.jpg]

[Image: battlefield-1942-02-700x393.jpg]

[Image: Battlefield-vietnam-Engi.jpg]