[CLOSED] Freezak's Graphic Centre
Your nickname: -=Bilbo=-
Type of graphic: Backgrond: Police cars, swat and normal police, and some police cars with there lights on. Then i just want my nickname to be in the middle and my slogan, underneath but with smaller text.
Slogan: The law is coming..............
Image: (none)
Additional informations: (none)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:42176529&b=2]

The law is coming...... You have been warned
(12-20-2013, 09:33 PM)Tha gamer Wrote: Your nickname: -=Bilbo=-
Type of graphic: Backgrond: Police cars, swat and normal police, and some police cars with there lights on. Then i just want my nickname to be in the middle and my slogan, underneath but with smaller text.
Slogan: The law is coming..............
Image: (none)
Additional informations: (none)

As you can see in the thread title he's not making them ATM. I recommend looking at other lovely people who make sigs
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I want it to be writen Holmeshell in the middle. The letters should be Black. A swedish flag in the backhround. A silver eagle at the right down corner. A M4A1 at the other down corner!
(12-21-2013, 01:16 AM)Holmeshell Wrote: I want it to be writen Holmeshell in the middle. The letters should be Black. A swedish flag in the backhround. A silver eagle at the right down corner. A M4A1 at the other down corner!

Read the thread title... And previous comments. This thread can better get closed.
Closed as the user is not making signatures at the moment.
(11-01-2013, 08:08 PM)Freezak Wrote: IMPORTANT:
On the other hand, unfortunately, i must suspend my graphical activity for an indefinite period.
Re-opened.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I've decided to go back to doing what i truly do best. Feel free to use the old form, everything remains the same.

Sometimes it might take a longer time as i'm currently working, usually morning shift from 6 to 12 hours, but no worries everything will be finished sooner than you expect.

I wish you pretty-looking signatures Cheese
Are you doing Forum profile pictures as well?
Of course, i've said the wrong thing actually, as i'm doing everything graphic-related, as i always used to.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Baskingner
Well in that case:

Your nickname: Baskingner
Type of graphic: Forum profile picture
Slogan: Not relevant
Image: http://i.imgur.com/gvmL9C2.png
Additional informations:
If possible, i would like the theme to be medieval. Jarz already made my signature with a knight and i love it, would be great to have some sort of medieval profile picture as well! I understand that you dont have a lot of space to work with (as the picture is pretty small) so dont worry too much about it!