The Weed buyer on v2p
Title of Suggestion: Weed dealer on v2p

Description: The weed dealer that we all know and love has been dead for a long time and I think he needs a replacement.

Why: I know this has probably been suggested many times but I feel we all need a reminder. It is really frustrating if you want to grow weed on v2p and your inventory fills up. then you would have to get off the server and go to v2d or v33x. this makes growing weed and roleplaying hard and you have to leave your friends then when you try to get back in the server could be full very frustrating. I hope this isn't just an annoying post you have seen a million time and are trying to fix. Its just something I think needs to be fixed.
No, -Support.

V2p is a great map, no need to spoil it with weed farmers. Go to v33x for that. You can always sell it to players who make it their business to buy weed.

You can still sell the weed to players who buy it for lower than the weed dealer buys it for (Less than $100 per packet) and they make money off of switching to go sell it. Win/Win business.
I also think this should be fixed I like v2p and it has a farm with no weed npc I don't get that I in my opinion think the should add one behind the nexus or near the farm ➕support
You could always connect to v2d or v33x to sell your weed.
Regards,
aviator
(04-02-2013, 12:08 PM)Aviator Wrote: You could always connect to v2d or v33x to sell your weed.

Yes but as a stated it could ruin your rp to have to leave. and if you try to get back on the server could be full
+support, im sure it wont take long time to add him to the v2p, and why not?
This is a bug and I'll need to fix it. There's no other reason behind it not appearing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Poor Zakariyya got busted by the feds. We are in the prosess of bailing him out, and bribing those who needs to be bribed.
Zakariyya shall return!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • RockHunter
+ Support , if the others servers have , v2p should have too
(04-03-2013, 11:27 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: This is a bug and I'll need to fix it. There's no other reason behind it not appearing.