Ban Request - Curry YumYum
Name of player:Curry YumYum

SteamID:

Time in GMT: 1:00AM - 1:30AM

Server: V2D

Summary:
Here is a Summary of what happened. Basically, I returned from browsing the forums and he was stood in front of me. He took my behind BP and took out a pistol and demanded $10,000.

There was the first rule which he broke as you all know you can only demand a maximum of $2,000. The second rules which had already being broken was (Hostage Rule - 8 You may not hostage people in the streets, you may hostage people close outside your base, but only if you have a decent reason for it.) The fact that he took me hostage me for no apparent reason, and he also took me hostage in the middle of the street.

The rule breaking did not end there, as I was waiting for a response from one of the active admins, he began counting down for the $10,000 and due to the fact he was breaking the rules, I was patient and waited for a admin. As the time went by no administrator came and he got to 0 and decided to RDM my self and the person which was next to me. I'm not sure if he got the other two witnesses as I died.

So as you can see, here broke multiple rules:
Hostage Rules: 4, 7 & 8.

Random - Death - Matching (RDM)

Please open the link onto youtube and watch in full screen 1080p for the best quality and to be able to see the text.
Evidence:
Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!