Ban Request - [FL:RP] Kitty<3 Girl gamer
Name of player: [FL:RP] Kitty<3 Girl gamer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60591466

Time in GMT: 5 minutes ago

Server: v33x

Summary: RDM, we were searching a suspects house (Elements), for being in possesion of Contraband. And suddenly she starts shooting us, for no reason.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Gb4kAJH...e=youtu.be
(04-01-2013, 11:28 AM)Weecow Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Kitty<3 Girl gamer

Summary: RDM, we were searching a suspects house (Elements), for being in possesion of Contraband. And suddenly she starts shooting us, for no reason.

(04-01-2013, 12:52 PM)mnbvcxzq Wrote:
(04-01-2013, 11:28 AM)Weecow Wrote: Name of player: [FL:RP] Kitty<3 Girl gamer

Yes thats right I was shooting at you becouse me and Element lived together in that house
Seems like a very non RP situation here.

Will wait for element to respond.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
She did this on v2p too I guess I'll add it
Time: 2013-03-31 21:34

EDIT: She was blackmailing
[Image: 0dusez4]
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(04-02-2013, 05:35 PM)Deriptz Wrote: She did this on v2p too I guess I'll add it

Yes I am the tazed man look at the chat!

(04-02-2013, 06:06 PM)mnbvcxzq Wrote:
(04-02-2013, 05:35 PM)Deriptz Wrote: She did this on v2p too I guess I'll add it

I was tazed too look at the chat
(04-02-2013, 04:07 AM)beflok Wrote: Seems like a very non RP situation here.

Will wait for element to respond.

Yeah, me and Kitty was living together, and I got arrested for having contras. By the time I got back Rolorox was talking to Kitty about shooting and stuff, but I didn't get the whole thing. But I don't really get why Weecow is BR'ing because of shooting, it wasn't really rdm if thats what he mean since she was only protecting her stuff that was in the other room. The only thing is that they never had any warrant on her so they couldn't check her room tho.

To be honest, I'm sure if you were in our/her situation you'd do the same.
To be honest this is all just one big misunderstanding. Kitty over reacted a bit cause we were in her house and she wanted to protect her stuff and I can understand that. But after some shooting I got her to stop and explained that we have no indication it was her house, we tried the other door with a ram but it didn't work so we weren't going to just break into it. We left her room alone because how were we supposed to know it was hers. She showed me her room after we stopped and it was just weed which was legal. So I really think this was just a misunderstanding and Kitty didn't react in the best way but it was a mistake non the less. Once I explained everything it seemed to be all cleared up. I'm fairly sure if I remember Kitty was instead arrested for shooting at officers.

*Edit not saying she shouldn't be banned just trying to clear up the story so there is no more argument.
He was unarmed in the last part though and they were only inside a room.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Events witnessed were deemed permissible. Be advised, such continuation of aggressive and borderline roleplay will lead to a suspension down the line.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team