Banned
My name: Bigcheezi(psn_bigcheezi)

My ban ID:28583

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: I was banned for "Failrp, Intentionally Ramming cars

Involved: Some people that I can't read there name because I was in a car.

Why we should unban you: I should be unbanned because I didn't intentionally ram any cars I was driving away from the cops also I don't see how that was failrp when it was a chase. While I was in the chase also you already blacklisted me from cars for 2 or 3 hours to I don't understand why I was blacklisted either.
I was watching you as you rammed one car, then went and rammed another, then another. You were intentionally ramming cars to get police to chase you. When I blacklisted you from cars, your response was now how am I supposed to get the cops to chase me. Intentionally getting into a chase with the police by ramming cars on the street is pretty much fail RP. Why would you want police to chase you? Only really 3 reasons for that.

1: You really want to be chased but are too lazy to actually put effort in to getting them to chase you.
2:You intend on hostaging them when you lure them to a location.
3:You intend to lure them into a gunfight or ambush situation.

Those all end up promoting aggressive rp and potential cdm. There was no legitimate purpose to your actions and you should more then know better by now.
(04-01-2013, 12:18 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I was watching you as you rammed one car, then went and rammed another, then another. You were intentionally ramming cars to get police to chase you. When I blacklisted you from cars, your response was now how am I supposed to get the cops to chase me. Intentionally getting into a chase with the police by ramming cars on the street is pretty much fail RP. Why would you want police to chase you? Only really 3 reasons for that.

1: You really want to be chased but are too lazy to actually put effort in to getting them to chase you.
2:You intend on hostaging them when you lure them to a location.
3:You intend to lure them into a gunfight or ambush situation.

Those all end up promoting aggressive rp and potential cdm. There was no legitimate purpose to your actions and you should more then know better by now.

I didn't say "now how am I supposed to get cops to chase me" I said How am I supposed to run from the cops now? Also I lag like crazy on your server so while I was driving I probably rammed a few people on accident. (I don't ram cars anyways because I get shot)
When I observed you, no cops were chasing you.
(04-01-2013, 10:04 PM)Jokhah Wrote: When I observed you, no cops were chasing you.

Because they slammed in to rocks then hit each other when you blacklisted me I started running so they probably lost me.
I'm not buying it to be honest. I watched you hit multiple cars while in the city with no signs what so ever of a chase happening. you were headed toward the tunnel when I finally took your access. If they hit the rocks, why were you headed back toward them?
(04-02-2013, 01:14 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I'm not buying it to be honest. I watched you hit multiple cars while in the city with no signs what so ever of a chase happening. you were headed toward the tunnel when I finally took your access. If they hit the rocks, why were you headed back toward them?

Nevermind I am unbanned it doesn't matter to me any more. But they drove by me unless they both turned for no reason.