Kohlensäure
Your name: Kohlensäure

Your ban ID: 28621
Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

ReasonBR #29015 Approved: Random Deathmatching (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: My friend, admin this guy who wrote the BR.

Why we should unban you: idk whats the problem is? in the first part i killed him yeah with a reason. and in the 2nd part i just had a knife in my hand and followed him (he didnt made the laws) and in the 3rd part its the same with the knife the other guy pointet a gun on him not me.
What was your reason and why did you chase him with a knife later?
i killed him because he banned me from the city.

in the 2second part of the video i just runned behind him for fun and in the 3rd part i tryd to talk with him but he runned away and i forgot my knife in my hands v.v so sorry for it.
I did not ban bmd I just said no drugs I said nothing about no bmd

(03-31-2013, 06:41 PM)max.medium Wrote: Your name: Kohlensäure

Your ban ID: 28621
Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

ReasonBR #29015 Approved: Random Deathmatching (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: My friend, admin this guy who wrote the BR.

Why we should unban you: idk whats the problem is? in the first part i killed him yeah with a reason. and in the 2nd part i just had a knife in my hand and followed him (he didnt made the laws) and in the 3rd part its the same with the knife the other guy pointet a gun on him not me.
I just want to say who runs at a guy with a knife randomly then later goes with his friend with a gun and goes after me also at the farm you pulled up and took guns out and open fire without a warning or threat just fired
sure you did it over voice chat i tryd to say you it but you runned away... only 5 ppl was on the server..
Denied.