Unban Request Darkyoshi
Your name: Darkyoshi

Your ban ID: 28614

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: The reason says: Stepping on 'sleeping' bodies

Involved: Pretty many people were at the scene, and i was not the one stepping on him, just a TIP if you are an admin, dont bind the BAN on the crosshair where you aim.

Why we should unban you: Because i did not STEP on any kind of body, and i know the rules. if you dont want to know what happend, stop reading. BUT i will tell you anyway. Some guy were standing there and micspamming, so we all told him to stop making those weird noises. so he used /sleep. and a BMD ran into his shop, so i thought i would open the door and jump in, i made the jump. BUT then i were finished in that shop, so i opened the door, and then i got banned. I cant find anywhere in the rules where it says ILLEGAL to open doors. And i have no idea if the door killed him when i opened it. but he should know better by not Ragdolling in front of a door..... who would ever do that in real life?
(03-31-2013, 05:25 PM)Darkyoshi Wrote: just a TIP if you are an admin, dont bind the BAN on the crosshair where you aim.

Just a TIP, if you're making an unban REQUEST, review your ATTITUDE or it's likely to get DENIED.
Hello.

Thank you for posting this as we may be able to clear somethings up.

You were banned because you jumped on him. The door didn't kill him, you jumped over his body, but failed to do so and killed him. Rather than jumping over him, perhaps try telling him to wake up so you could get through.
Regards,
aviator
My attidude Doomdude? did you read this in any kind of insulting way? well it was not meant that way.

Mr. Aviator, i did make the jump i believe, because i jumped over him and through the door. but there were some other guy that ran over the body after i jumped over him. he did not just run over it, he even jumped on him. so i have no idea how i got the "Kill"

And i hope we can work this out, because i love the servers, and TBH after my 160 hours or so, i have learned the rules pretty good, and this was not supposed to happen. And i could have done what i use to do when someone is randomly walking on the road as they are not supposed to, when they get hit or stands in front of my car and a random serverlag comes and gets injured, i give them money because it was not suppoed to happen. I have not done it alot. but happened FEW times. It's in low speed too FYI.
Hello. Thank you for replying.

May I remind you of board rules that bans 24 hours or shorter can not be appealed.

When you 'jumped' over him, you did in fact kill him. I wouldn't have banned you if the log didn't say that you killed him. I was standing right there and watched you foolishly jump over a sleeping body. I have never done that as 9/10 times it ends badly.

As for now, the ban will remain in place as you did kill him, the door didn't nor did any on else but you.
Regards,
aviator
Appeal denied.