[SGF] M16 Rainman Unban Request (Fultzy)
Your name: (Steam friends name) [SGF] M16 Rainman

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 28574

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Fultzy

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) CDM-FearRP

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) A police officer and I.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was driving in my green mustang, I notice in the chat that some admin (Not sure who it was) States "This is the last warning for Reckless Driving" And I'm wondering who's been driving recklessly. As I look back to my screen a Police officer runs into the street and Yells "Get out of the car (over the mic)" But I lag and then when I get back I'd already run him over and I get out of my car to begin typing and tell him what happened and apologize, and I was banned for 2 weeks.

I honestly had no control over the situation and I would have stopped and gotten out if I could, but I begun to lag, causing me to run over the police, and I didn't mean to CDM or FearRP at all. I hope you understand and will shorten/remove the ban.

Thank you.
No you were hitting everyone nonstop. Then I finally gave the last straw and you ran over a cop trying to stop you.

You are waiting this out. Denied