Unban Request: Reconnecting to get car.
Player Name: Sgtbender200

Ban ID: STEAM_0:1:53549212

Banned By: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Reconnecting to get car.

Involved: Myself

Why Should We Unban You?: I had just been CDMed by a taxi drive who also CDMed 4 others in the process, and needed to get my ride. Previously someone randomly stole my car, and I could not get the player. I knew asking the Admins would do nothing, so I continued walking. I thought that if the player had left, the car was ditched somewhere out of gas (Mabye), and all means of finding it were gone, I could just disconnect and reconnect because I didn't know who took it and hid it. I didn't read the rules that well, but what else could I have done? Wait for the admins to check the logs from 3 hours back when I left it? Wouldn't have helped. I'm sorry I disconnect and reconnected, but I only wanted to drive again because someone randomly stole it.
(Yes, I was kind of involved, as I was on the server when the ban happened)
(03-31-2013, 01:03 AM)sgtbender200 Wrote: I knew asking the Admins would do nothing,
Trying to contact them, might help instead of just assuming noone will do anything.
Also you were banned for 1 day, and you are not permitted to post unban requests for bans on/under 24 hours.
[quote]
Also you were banned for 1 day, and you are not permitted to post unban requests for bans on/under 12 hours.

It was 24 hour ban. So that does not apply, correct?
[quote='sgtbender200' pid='238526' dateline='1364692442']
Quote:Also you were banned for 1 day, and you are not permitted to post unban requests for bans on/under 12 hours.

It was 24 hour ban. So that does not apply, correct?

What I meant to say was; Also you were banned for 1 day, and you are not permitted to post unban requests for bans on/under 24 hours.
Don't take matters into your own hands. We are on for a reason.

Denied