Ban Request - Roundacle
Name of player: Roundacle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41794801

Time in GMT: in UTC 7:53PM

Server: v2p

Summary: I was driving as a bus driver when a blue supra starting ramming me. He got the car underneath the bus and starting drawing around. Then when I got out to take a screenshot of said car I got ran over and he start to drive away with my bus.

Evidence: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5767...A8C4D8435/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5767...B3A9216F5/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5767...EC17B323E/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
I was speeding in my car in order to find my friend and so in order to get to him quicker I used nitro and crashed into the back of your bus. I was stuck under the bus so I tried to get out and whilst I was trying you jumped out the bus and the bus hit you. But I didnt steal your bus afterwards I just proceded to drive to my friend. As I drove back to the city I saw you walking back to the place that you died so I said I can gave you a lift back to your bus. But as we arrived you got out and the corleone that originally stole your bus CMDed you with your bus. Sorry for crashing into your bus and causing this problem. I hope you reconsider.
Many thanks,
Roundacle
Donator and Regular player of FearlessRP.
I doubt that.

You rammed me head on thus why my health went down to 90.

I let that go and started to continue driving. When I turned into the country side you rammed me again. And the bus got stuck under the car.

I don't think you were looking for your friend. You and another car came from the country side of the map and that's how you rammed into me. Then you turned around rammed into me again.

If you said what was true I wouldn't have gotten hit by my bus as it was on top of your car. You could have just stopped for a moment, let me push the bus off your car and then be on your way.

Even after you rammed me you did not once say you were sorry.

"I saw you walking back to the place that you died so I said I can gave you a lift back to your bus"

Not true, I called out for any car who drove near me to stop.
I asked you can you take me to the country side, I can pay you for it.
When I said the word pay I heard you say "Ya sure"
Even then you never told me you were sorry for ramming me. Even when I didn't know it was you.
(Not until I looked at the images)

Also, I don't think the supra has Nitro, (unless they changed that)
The only car to have Nitro is the BMW

So right now I don't think i want to reconsider even if I could.
I posted the ban request not cause I'm upset about getting RDM'ed or losing my bus. I posted cause you sir have broken the rules and disrupted a Bus Driver RP I was working on. I even had a Bus Station Office and everything.

It's up to the admins to find you guilty or not.
I am going to reply to this since my friend Mike (Roundacle) is currently still in bed.
Just to confirm I was the said 'friend' within this and I have heard Roundacle's story of events. I also pretty much wrote the last post that Roundacle wrote so I'm probably nearly as good as him to write this.

If you feel me to be un-needed within the ban request I will gladly remove this message and continue replying via Roundacle's account.

I am just going to express the story once again with a little more detail.

Me & Roundacle were doing a tour bus on the server. I was driving the bus and he was the tour guide. We were driving round doing a fun roleplay using the bus. Then, as we went down the hill, a green mustang started ramming me constantly down the hill and into the barrier. He rammed us so much that eventually me and all of the passengers died from getting out of the bus. After our death, the corleone randomly stole my bus and started driving round the map killing most people within his path. (See video below); I was quite angry with the player for stealing the bus and totally ruining our tour bus roleplay. After a lengthy amount of time, me & Roundacle & Khojo went round searching for the bus. I was with Khojo due to me having no car and we went searching in different directions. Mike (Roundacle) had been told to find my bus and either return it or send me the location or come and get me and bring me to the bus himself. Upon seeing your bus he might have thought that your bus was mine and thus rammed the bus in order to stop or he may have rammed into your bus when using nitro in order to get to myself and bring me to the bus. Either way was accidental and Roundacle ensures that he did not mean to effect your bus roleplay in any way. I must point out that if he was actually out to destroy your bus roleplay he wouldn't have returned you to the place you just died in order to regain your bus.

Here is some video evidence to show the random theft of our tour bus by the user called 'Juice'.
http://youtu.be/NWCkDqTbr4c

Also, within your post there is no evidence to prove that Roundacle killed you himself. I believe the other car you mention was the one who CDM'd you after returning to your deathpoint.

I understand how you cannot reconsider your argument however this may try to just give a small little story on what happened and why it happened. I also understand your annoyance because I had been a bus driver for atleast 6 hours before and many people had done exactly the same as what has happened to you but to me.

Once again I must add, if you feel me to be un-needed within this then I shall not reply again. I thought I could just add a little backstory on what may have happened.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
(03-31-2013, 09:39 AM)SamuelFTW Wrote: Also, within your post there is no evidence to prove that Roundacle killed you himself.

Um yes there is, if you look at my screenshots you can see as I got out of the bus to check who was ramming me and the next image was me down saying
"you are injured by a car accident, wait for a paramedic or hold jump to skip"

Even if my own bus hit me when I got out to see, he was still in fact diving the car with my bus on top of him. No once did he try to stop and apologize and help me get my bus off his car. He just kept driving and the end result was me getting hit by his car or my bus that was on top of his car.

Either way he is still in fault here as the fact he rammed me for mistaken my bus for yours. Then the fact when he did notice it wasn't your bus he didn't apologize and in fact just drove away, ending up in ruining my roleplay in the process.

I will also add that as I said when he saw my bus he rammed be head on.
Meaning that he must have saw my playermodel in the front of the bus. So why would he think its your bus if the fact I kept adverting that I was also a bus driver as well. So well enough he should have known there was 2 bus drivers in the server
Do you ban request everyone who crashes into you?
Do you think a ban should be issued because a player didn't say 'sorry'?
Do you think a player should be banned even if a player went out of their way to help you because they hurt you in some way?

In my opinion, you are over-reacting to this whole thing. It could have been far worse.
He still took you back to the place that you died directly after the bus killed you. He went out of his way in order to help you because you died. Even if you did call out to the first car you saw, he could have just drove off and refused to drive you back to your previous death point. He specifically drove to the city in order to pick you back up.
If he was intentionally trying to harm you and ruin your RP he wouldn't have even bothered.

I can't help feel that you're pointing out all the negatives within this and saying things like "He should have known there was 2 bus drivers." Do you constantly check the playerlist and know how many of every class there are at all points?
When you're driving a car, you don't have time to go scrolling through the playerlist, looking to see if it's the correct player model.

I'm not going to even try anymore. We're obviously going to just end up using the same evidence against each other.

Awaiting admin's decision.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

(03-31-2013, 10:01 PM)SamuelFTW Wrote: Do you constantly check the playerlist and know how many of every class there are at all points?
When you're driving a car, you don't have time to go scrolling through the playerlist, looking to see if it's the correct player model.

Actually yes, yes I do. I always check to see if the server has any cops, gun dealers, chefs, BMDs, Doctors. Ect

Cause if I need an item or help from one of them jobs I don't yell out in OOC "Do we have any chefs?" Or if the server is lacking a job that has no one playing that job I will go out of my way and fill that row.

Also I don't need to look though the player list to see the correct playermodel because I know all of them by heart.
Even if your friend doesn't know them by heart that's fine. But if you were a Bus Driver as well then we should had the same playermodels.

The bus has a really big window for you to see the driver clearly. Its hard to not see the playermodel.

As you stated a corleone member has stolen your bus. He'd had to look for a player with a Black Trenchcoat and Hat. Not whatever playermodel the Bus/Taxi Driver has.

Also you stated in the first post that "If you feel me to be un-needed within the ban request I will gladly remove this message and continue replying via Roundacle's account."

Why are you, talking for him. I understand that you had a bus as well and that he was "looking" for you. But why are you talking for him?

Not to sound like an admin (I kinda can't help it) But shouldn't he be defending himself as I am doing now?

Really the reason I posted this ban request was for the fact that I got randomly rammed and then he drove away with out the care that my bus was on the top of his car. He did not in anyway try to get it off by gently pushing it with a prop. (cause an admin was not on at this time) Instead he drove off when I got out and I got hit by him. He did not say sorry or anything. Just drove away.

I do not make a ban for anyone that crashes into me.
I do not think a ban should be issued cause he didn't say sorry
I do not think the player should be banned even if he helped me to try to help me to get back to my bus, even when I didn't know that it was him.

I do think that a possible warning or talk to should be in order as you can't just ram into someones car cause you mistaken them for car thief. And even then when you do find out it was the wrong person you should apologize for your actions.

As an unrelated note. I understand that your friend was trying to get back your bus cause it was stolen. But how can he know that unless he was near you when it was stolen? You can not tell your friend it was after you died cause it would be metagaming.

The only reason I tried to get back to my bus was cause I got ran over when I tired to take evidence. When I did got back to my bus stolen so I was like "eh ok well I guess I'll just do something else" And BAM. Got ran over with my own bus behind. So I just gave up. Too much stuff was going on and I couldn't contact an admin to save my life.
As I said before..
I am giving my version of events. I am giving my view on what I think MAY have happened.

I am not got to discuss with you anymore as I am not really the subject to the ban request. I am actually quite shocked that you keep going out of your way to pick out every possible bad thing that Roundacle did and missing out the fact that he actually attempt to help you. He mistook your bus for mine. Yes, it was his fault that all of this happened but he had a perfectly valid reason to look for a bus. Atleast he was not just doing it for the hell of it. Atleast he actually took his time in order for you to return.
He did not drive around with the aim of "Look for MikeyTheFox's bus and ram it until he dies".
Mike rarely plays on the Fearless servers (until more recently), so yes he is going to be less familiar with things that you and I would do.

As I said before..
Awaiting admin's decision.

I shall not comment on this thread again..
Roundacle shall be the only one who will post within the thread from now on.

Thank you for your time, Mikey. We shall see the verdict.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

Just looking at all the evidence..

This just seems like a big misunderstanding.

Although the accused player should be more careful with his car there simply is not enough evidence to issue a ban so I will just issue a vehicle blacklist.

Samuelftw please show your friend the proper way of RPing next time I do trust you to do this...

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!