unban-simplyxchaos
Your name: simplyxchaos

Your ban ID: 28475

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly hostaging

Involved: NyanLeopard, killaninja12, and mrjacob1614

Why we should unban you: because i had nothing to do with the kidnapping of the prez. i just joined the corleones and i saw they were failing at building a fence so i said i will make it for them. out of nowhere the prez comes strolling through the street like nothing. the don sees him and in radio says kidnap him so of course the 2 with the least hours say ok and tie him up. im still trying to make the fence and then i get banned. being the person i am i imedeitly go and check what i got banned for and how long.2 days for random hostage.i know yall are doing your jobs and it must be hard but please look and ask qeustins before you banned the entire team. i beg of you i cant go 2 days without cityRP yall are the best RP server out there.
I didn't ban the entire team, I banned the ones with involvement.
that was the problem i had no involvement in the situation.i just joined and i tryed to help them with a fence and i got banned. im sorry if it looked like it but please help me out here. yall have the best RP out there. all i want to do is play on yalls server agein.
can you please take in to consideration of unbanning me. i really want to play on you server as soon as i can. it is a really fun server to be able to play on.
why do you do this narcotic. do you hate me are just hate the unban section.
Don't bump your own unban request.
im sorry but what does that mean?
Denied.