Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: [FL:RP] |AMG| Twist3d Matrix

Your ban ID: 28464

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason: Blatant CDM

Involved: Me and another guy that was accidentally ran over.

Why we should unban you: I was driving down the road in my cop car, with a hobo DJ that climbed into the back. Everything was fine, and then as I turned the corner of Nexus and Bank of America, I accidentally hit f1, witch on my computer opens windows help and support, going to that window, minimizing my fullscreen garry's mod, I got back on as quick as I could, discovering that I had hit a citizen. I got out of my car and went to get a medic I saw at BP, and Next thing I know [FL:M] Theomenz takes me to the top of a building, where he won't let me speak. After he yells at me, I said that I glitched out of gmod for a second, and was going to get a medic and that I was sorry. He said "Oh, ok, I'll help you with that lag by giving you a little "break." He then muted me so I couldn't say anything, and then banned me for 24 hours for "Blatant CDM." That was unfair in my point of veiw, and I am asking to have the ban removed. I can also post video evidence of this, and I am willing to defend my case.
Here's what I saw: You were driving down the street in your police car, you took a right turn onto the Bank of America side walk (or the Unemployed spawn), where a large group of people (about 5-6) were standing. I immediately came over and brought you to the admin roof for you to tell your side of the story after you had hit a few of them (injuring only one). I then talked to you for a bit and you explained to me how your internet has been cutting out and you were lagging (you never mentioned that you hit the F1 key). Now I am aware that Scene did mute you for you continued to rudely interrupt me when I was trying to explain to you what I saw and what I thought you did wrong. I told you that:

1. It isn't the smartest thing, and you really shouldn't have been, driving while you were lagging.
2. You may have misheard me, or my words just came out wrong, but I said I would give you a break from the server to get help with the lag problem.
I'm putting up the video, where after he muted me, you said "Thank you scene" and continued to ban me.
I thanked him because you were being very rude to me and not allowing me to finish a sentence.
Wait, let me get this straight, you said originally that you didn't know that he muted me, which I have video proof that you said you did, and now you're going against that original story..Huh
[]
What...?

(03-30-2013, 12:29 AM)Theomenz Wrote: Now I am aware that Scene did mute
You know what? This is just stupid. I'm not even going to go through the trouble of posting a video of our little incident, because it will just be ignored.Most of the other Moderators are exactly like you, None of them care. If you really wish, I will put up that evidence. Just tell me.
(03-30-2013, 12:51 AM)Twist3d Matrix Wrote: You know what? This is just stupid. I'm not even going to go through the trouble of posting a video of our little incident, because it will just be ignored.Most of the other Moderators are exactly like you, None of them care. If you really wish, I will put up that evidence. Just tell me.

Now you're just being rude again, to say I don't care is just pathetic. Do you think I like banning people? No, I don't, but when people like you are just being obnoxious and pathetic to say that I don't care, I am happy I banned you. And if you say I will ignore the evidence you post then I will, I'll give you the satisfaction you so desperately desire.
Ban is under 24 hours, denied.