Unban Request for Previous Ban - [FL:RP] SamuelFTW
get a valid and understandable reason for not posting it while the ban was active.

"My reason for not posting the unban request originally is because at the time of my ban I did not know as much about the rules as I do now. I accepted the ban because I thought I had probably broken the rules. Also, the ban request did not include 'SamuelFTW' but only 'Samuel', So I was not able to find the ban request. (I should've searched my SteamID, now I think about it.)

Your name: [FL:RP] SamuelFTW

Your ban ID: 21671

Banned by: [FL] Jamie

Reason: BR Aproved: Meta-Gaming. [ http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ght=Samuel ]

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: To be honest I'm not quite sure why I was banned because I'm not sure why that ban request was even approved for me. I said one thing within the screenshots and that was something like 'I was not going to warrant the player because I witnessed the incident and I do not believe that he did it'.

Let me give a bit of background story. The president was about to do a talk to the city in Downtown Motors. I was sitting down watching. Then suddenly he dies without warning. Nobody assaulted him, it just looked like he died of hunger. I then went President and I got a warrant through for a player who apparently had killed the previous president. I'd been there and saw the incident so I said that I was not going to warrant him because I believed he didn't do it.

I'm not quite sure how this is Metagaming but if I'm being stupid again, like normal then please correct me. Also, please re-review the original ban request to make sure I have not made any mistakes.

Just to let you know. I'd never even met the other two players before in my life.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
Hmm, So I see. I must have mis-understood what you meant or included you in the bans.

I'll lift this ban, My Apologies.