500 Hours
Yeah I mean I could do it. You know, it doesn't sound that hard. Its just that because I live in America I get on the server at my normal time when nobody else would even THINK to get on. So nobody is there and it is boring.
Can we have like , A server party? Like a drop event of birthday parteh items!

*100 cola's fall from the nexus killing wormy* :3
I think because I have probably pissed off every single admin in FL (except Nudelholz i think) that on my next birthday, I want them all to think of a creative way to kick my ass, which does not include taking my inventory or banning me Tounge
(05-01-2011, 09:38 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: I think because I have probably pissed off every single admin in FL (except Nudelholz i think) that on my next birthday, I want them all to think of a creative way to kick my ass, which does not include taking my inventory or banning me Tounge

Didn't I make you a party last time on that bridge connecting Nexus and Offices and let you make a thingy TP people in and give you shit ?

-Signature removed-
Yeah that was so fun s.J Cheese I was like "Its meh birthday" and you were like "Ah... birthday!" and we threw a HUGE party server thing and it was so fun, thanks again for that Cheese