Changing Jobs Memory?
Is it ok for one person to have a job as a cop, and after decently roleplaying the position for a while, they retire. But in the duration of the police job, if the codes are told into radio, you dont bring that into your next life right? I have been told both so I forget it just to be safe but I dont know.
a demote isent a new life. so i think u stil may to use it. unless u die but that spreaks for it self nlr.
If you did this

1. The police would have to change the codes every time someone comes out of the law enforcement
2. People would just take a cop job for the codes
3. It is probably better to just forget
4. If you have played a cop properly and retired, why would you need to know the nexus codes anyway?

Cheese
I asked and the only answer I get was " No, you dont remember".

And If it is allowed, retards will just apply for police, know the code, retire and go with rebels for raiding.

So

[Image: unacceptableoa2.jpg]
(05-19-2011, 09:46 AM)furlings Wrote: I asked and the only answer I get was " No, you dont remember".

And If it is allowed, retards will just apply for police, know the code, retire and go with rebels for raiding.

So

[Image: unacceptableoa2.jpg]

I agree! Smile
Plus isnt this more of Help/Support if your asking a question? hmmm Cheese
Imho you CAN remeber password if you RP it properly. Not only change job to police to know code and then change to rebel to raid pres. But lets say when you are police officer, you get bored so you go RP something else and president start to make completly retared laws and you have real reason to raid him. Why not?
[Image: 1241762417153.jpg]

Seriously, Yep why not.... Why not. For an RP performance I agree.
No, you're not allowed to use codes you got before changing jobs/getting demoted, as in real life your access cards etc. would get taken away.
Speaking of which... Access cards... Would be a totally awesome idea.