People are ERROR'S!
When i get on to the server everybody is an error sign will it stop this if i get counter strike source
Hmmm... do you have the content pack from the website?
(03-29-2013, 01:33 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Hmmm... do you have the content pack from the website?

Garry broke FastDL (As always). You therefore need to download the Fearless Content pack with all of the textres and models ect. from this link :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

-link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I have the same problem. The content pack on the site is also messed up/outdated.
I dont have any problems at all try to delete the old pack and then add the content pack again. its also a great movie there that shows how to add the pack ! Smile

-Pinky
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(03-05-2014, 10:17 AM)Pinky Wrote: I dont have any problems at all try to delete the old pack and then add the content pack again. its also a great movie there that shows how to add the pack ! Smile

-Pinky
thanks man! I'll give you some rep ;D
The following 1 user Likes [FL:RP] Solice's post:
  • Pinky
Its not counterstrike source! thats all i know. i played for a while with that game and its completely do-able, only nexus top is very very very hard to navigate. i couldnt leave as president because i got lost in all the "invicable walls" without counterstrike xD