Unban Request :Add
Your name: [FL:RP] Add22
Your ban ID :28378 STEAM_0:1:57053311
Banned by: [FL] Beflok
Reason: 'attempting to stop a passive RP, fail RP', promoting aggressive RP, extended due to # of bans.
[/align]
Involved: Me, Belfok, and three other players not stated'

Why we should unban you: First of all I would like to describe the incidence, Dictator by the name of 'Preditor' made several laws, which I found unnecessary and where just there to ruin peoples passive roleplaying, when it comes to using things like ' cars & shops' being banned nobody, can role-play decently under the circumstances.

what I did: I was planning do something about the president but wanted to find out his motives, as he was driving in a convoy down the road' I saw a gap, and parked in front of the vehicle 'asking in OOC' why do you want to ruin people's passive role-play' I got no reply, and was being pushed by the car behind the one he was in. ' I had used no guns, not ran anyone over, killed anyone just asked him one question.

At this point Beflok was already watching, dragged me away, told me that it was fail RP to stop their Ram into their tides truck to stop it, I replied by saying that I did not ram it' it was the green car behind it which was pushing it into me as I was a stopped vehicle. ' he replied with all due respect not to give him lip, which I shouldn't have, which was the answering back, but I was explaining how the green car was pushing their vehicle into me. My last words were, I am sorry Beflok after he said do I understand him[sorry if i sounded cheeky, but it was actually an apology] , I had first of all received two days, which I was not pleasant with, but could understand as he does his best to keep the server, in good condition.

'note I have been under a lot of stress lately because of driving test's so this has had an impact on my playing style although not hugely, I cannot understand why people go out their way to make others unhappy.

Why you should unban me: I have come to terms and fully accepted the rules Fearless enforces upon the community, but I believe what I did had no implication of wrong doing, I was hoping for a clean path and not to receive any bans at all, because I have learnt my lessons from all my previous bans. I believe that I had a right to stop the moving convoy by parking in front of the dictators vehicle to slow it down. Promoting aggressive Role-play, I do not understand how I promoted aggressive role-play, by parking in the road, there was clearly a path around my vehicle, and I have not seen a guideline saying that promoting aggressive Role-play is against the rules in my 625 hours of Fearless.

I am hoping to return as soon as possible, I have tried my best to keep a bans clear off record after my last one, I hope that you can see that I am a decent Role-player in this community with 4 role-play points to date and one awarded two days ago, by Beflok Smile I'd just thought he'd understand my motives during the situation, this wont happen again.

I wish for you to understand, and to stay with the community. [FL:RP]Add22
I have seen you do recent RPs in the past but parking driving infront of a huge truck with the most expensive car in the game WHILE they had nuclear barrels in their back end is a mass Fail RP.

You told them you were stopping their Role play in IC chat which is not only Fail RP but you are stopping our players from Roleplaying. Who are you the king of RP? You do not determine when people RP and when they dont RP.

Also from what I remember he was not a dictator in the least bit that was the last president.

You should take this time to reflect and think of your intentions towards this community.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!