Unban Request by SpartanLight
[1] ID: 28320

[2] Name: SpartanLight

[3] Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35799910

[4] Reason: 'Fail RP jumping in front of cars constantly'

[5] Banned By: [FL] Beflok

[6] Banned: 3/28/2013@ 8:04

Dear Admins of City RP,

I am requesting a ban lift because in my defense I was lagging and it wouldn't show me my hands. I was not able to get in the car and I would lag and show up in different places. Unfortunately some of those 'places' happened to be cars. It is true I did ask to be hit once because I tried to sign-out and rejoin however it did the same thing. In my defense it was 3 to 4 times that this lag happened. Yesterday, it was sporadic signing-in and signing-out. I wanted you all to know, especially you [FL] Beflok, that I did not jump in front of cars on purpose. Nor, was I intending to ruin the role play in anyway. I deeply apologize if I ruined anyone's experience on the server. I am relatively new I have around 12 hours. I just want to have a great time in the role play and this or any other reason for me to be banned will NEVER happen again, that I can assure you. I will be more responsible and I will not log in if my internet is not fully functioning correctly in full understanding that I could potentially harm my self and others and therefore ruining the role play.

Thank you for you time, With Sincerity,

SpartanLight

P.S my email address is *** for further explanation or questions about my ban. Thanks
How long do responses usually take? (This is a question addressed to to anyone) I am just wondering because I really want to start playing again. Sometimes, do they not respond at all because I have a lot of views, but no responses. Its been about 3 hours now.
Give the banning administrator time to review your request.

Also, don't bump your thread.
(03-28-2013, 04:15 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Give the banning administrator time to review your request.

Also, don't bump your thread.

Ok, i wont next time. I am new to this and this is the first time I have ever been banned. I just wanna play again. Thanks for the advice greatly appreciated!!! However its been about 5 hours and I have seen other post and the admins replied in less than 3 hours.
Sorry I didnt get a chance to talk to you I was a little busy had several calls at the moment. I was dealing with a call and saw you jumping in front of cars.

This process of slaying yourself is highly Fail RP, in the future if you are bugged call the admin to slay you instead.

I want you to read our guide to Roleplay and our rules over again if you would for me.

Approved, miscommunication.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Removed your email address for your privacy from bots and others