[Selling] Mustang
(03-29-2013, 10:01 AM)sh0x Wrote: I bought this Car for 100K that is the only Price I would take :p

What the hell... Since you said that i lower my offer to 80 K...

If you are not going to at least lower the price, well then enjoy keeping you're car. Because no one will buy it.

90 was a good offer, most mustangs go on the forum for that.
Then I dont care. Search your Mustang in the Hell. Most of the Mustangs go for 100K thats a normal Price.
(03-29-2013, 04:54 PM)sh0x Wrote: Then I dont care. Search your Mustang in the Hell. Most of the Mustangs go for 100K thats a normal Price.

What is your problem dude? why do you become aggressive?

Sure keep your damn mustang....
I'm not aggressive I just hate People like you. I said I would like to have a minimum of 110K and then I want to be nice and give you an Offer from 100K and you still go back down to 80K ? I don't care if you won't buy this Mustang but then please go to hell and buy it somewhere else and don't piss me off.
I'll buy it for 105k.
I gonna contact you as soon as I get unbanned !
(03-29-2013, 07:20 PM)sh0x Wrote: I'm not aggressive I just hate People like you. I said I would like to have a minimum of 110K and then I want to be nice and give you an Offer from 100K and you still go back down to 80K ? I don't care if you won't buy this Mustang but then please go to hell and buy it somewhere else and don't piss me off.

How is hating someone not aggressive?

If you come on the market place, you should know that people are always going to offer less than the asking price.

Next time maybe don't say for how much you got the thing, then i would have stayed with my offer.

You have a very bad attitude, on the forum and on the server.
I think that in your world there is just your Opinion and nothing else. And how can you say that I have a bad attitude on the forum and on the Server ? I just don't like you thats all. I don't like how you "speak" to me and that you are spamming my Post. Please just stop discussing.
140 k for mustang ! pm me back plz or add me on steam lifedounk (akelike)