Unban Request for earl da stunna
Your name: earl

Your ban ID: 14652 14651

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Admin Impersonation

Involved: Grub, Fultzy, WorldWideCoffee, SoulRipper, Elder, Reliqua

Why we should unban you: Good afternoon, my name is earl, and I was permanently banned from FearlessRP for Admin impersonation.
I was banned for impersonating the administrator [FL] Grub over Steam. I in no way, shape or form used this to trick players.
It was basically just a VERY immature joke I did with my friend, by saying a profanity to him with the name "Grub"
He didn't think it was the real Grub, and he changed his name to Nudelholz, and we jsut began messing around.
He screen shotted some of it and began spreading it around (Without my consent) and saying it was real.
I of course was not very happy with this, knowing the rules, I was almost certain once all the holes got sealed, I would get a perm for Admin Impersonation.
I was correct. I never meant for my stupid, childish act to go that far.
This ban was over seven or eight months ago. Not gonna give the ol' "Oh, I've matured so much, blah blah blah" speech.
What I will tell you is that I truly do appreciate the Fearless servers, and realized what a fun and enjoyable place they were.
This isn't as much an unban request, as a sorry to the Fearless community. I was also banned on two different accounts.
I was GAC banned for using hacks on my main account (didn't hack on FL ever) which I then got permission from Temar to use my second account, with no RP points/items refunded.
That is why there is two Ban ID's. Also, both
Also, both my forum accounts are banned.
So the only reason you think you should be unbanned right now was because it has been 8 months? Impersonating Administrating is not something we take lightly here and just because it has been 8 months doesn't make it okay.
From earl: I didn't try to trick anybody or actually got onto the server with the names that I changed it to. I didn't try to get people to actually believe I was an admin, through any means including steam or in-game.
Unban request reviewed and denied
The request was reviewed by atleast 5 admins and all was against it