unbann
Your name: Ð, Kaz STEAM_0:1:46846699

Your ban ID: Ban Id 29034

Banned by: Banned by [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDM, promoting general aggressiveness 3 days, 23 hour

Involved: 6 corleone can't remember there names since he didn't even ask just banned me not even any body elss. I know that cause when i went into bans my name was the only one.

Why we should unban you: I was unfairly banned because i was defending my don about 6 corleones . The corleones told the cops to go away then the don pulled his then every body elss. SS and cops came as we were at the gas station in v2d. Some body fired a shot not sure who and got in to a big war for about 5min in the street and was in mid war and got banned. I didn't brake any rules was self defence of me and my clan . I was mad at the last president for arresting the don and then later me and his cops keeped braking fear Rping by tazing cuffing uncuffing untaze me then taze me and arrest. Later he left and was still mad at the fact they broke fear rp.I'm Pritty sure the staff that narcotic haddent seen the starting point of it or he wouldn't of banned me perhaps. As for the Promoting i had said i hope we get to raid for a reason banning us. He didn't so i didn't raid him and had said that in OOC cause are team was every where. So i think thats where that came from. I haddent planed on the fight in the street was just self defence on helping my gang.
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

[Image: QhUSrD0.png]
You did state that you thought it was fun to get into the gunfight. You also said in ooc at one point that you hoped to get banned so you'd have a reason to raid, which shows the general intent for aggressive RP. Just adding my notes.
Firstly, I see you pull your gun and start blazing at cops, you kill a good few, then start whining about them breaking NLR in OOC. You go to a hospital behind BP, waving your gun around, then an unarmed cop comes in, you start shooting at him, causing 4 unarmed, innocent civilians to almost die. You run outside and shoot a Security Guard, that's when you received your punishment.

You had been stating that you'd hope that the Corleones got banned so "you could get your anger out".
true but shooting is fun. Is there some thing wrong with that? i wasn't going to if he didn't ban us. I also did do passive did 6hrs doing pizza rp wanted aggresivness.

nlring cops? ehhh maybe wasn't just me though. Maybe i hit a few unarmed cops but there was armed cops around them do.

2ndly i shot the guard cause he pulled a 57 and shot at us wasnt just me killing them keep that in mind

that point when i was hiding behind the chair they also shot me too.I didnt have a good view but they shouldn't have been in that area in the 2nd place nlring

Yes i was mad think i put that in there but i wasn't gonna do it if he haddent
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Is there a rule about missing? I'm pritty sure there isn't. i pulled my gun so they wouldn't get me first with fear rp or just gun me down when they 1st saw me. Cause i'm pritty sure the war was still going.

That's not very nice to call it whining ether such as when people use @ and let say there whining about some body prop killing or prop spamming? Corse i didnt use @ i used OOC but same thing mostly.

I don't think theres a rule any where in F1 welcome rules that says don't promote Agressivness. The rule about dictators making any law but not conflicting with perma law is Agressive when they ban every thing and start riots every where. If thats bad and i'm wrong why didn't you ban me then? Or even give me a warning? All you called me was Mr Agressive.

I bet your gonna say i have enough hours to know maybe but theres so many rules even not on the f1 page such as SS. Some people say SS can patrol if they ask pres. Others not. Other say SS are'nt sopost to protect the president all the time. Such so much crap if your gonna ban put it in f1 rules.

I dont mean to offend the creator but the staff of the owners should warn them and make sure they under stand.Many people see things diffrent ways. If they do it again ban them.

There is an RP guide section, now there's a thread that explains the rules further.

Also, you don't get to decide if an administrator/moderator warns you prior to banning you, or how many chances people get.
See no one ever told me that when i used @ many times on asking

You almost killed people who were not involved, you chose the wrong way of roleplaying this time, and I'm certain the only reason why you did it was due to your bad mood, as you also blasted in OOC, you hoped to be banned so you could express your anger.

Denied.