Unblacklist from Police Officer
Name: $Cows | Todesschwadron

Time/Date: Don´t remember anymore. Last week

Steam ID: Steam_0:1:7941724

Blacklisted Job: Police Officer

Admin who blacklisted you: Think it was [fl] storm

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was Police Officer and some guys tried to raid a player. I was new in this mod and shot accidentally an Service Special guy after he put down his weapon. I really think he put out his weapon to shot me/raid because I don´t realized he was government worker. Sry for this and I know it now and it will not happen again so please unblacklist me from Police Officer.

Wasn't me...
hm then ... maybe it was flame ...
Just to back him up a little, I was there and it was only him and the SS on government, he was surrounded by people with guns and the SS pulled his gun out. I wasn't suprised that he shot him by mistake. (Also the SS was wearing a suit which must of been quite hard to notice he was SS)

It seemed a very genuine accident when I was there, I think it was Flame that blacklisted and it must of looked like an RDM from the logs. So it is not a mistake by Flame just a misunderstanding I think.

I hope this would help an admin who takes a look at this request.
I think that i was the one that he killed, at the giga computer store. I just assumed he knew i were SS.

This was clearly a mistake every new player could make.
Seems like it was just an error Smile When an admin gets the chance, you'll be unblacklisted Smile