Ban Request - Randy Bobandy
(03-27-2013, 06:37 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: By us i mean the time i was there with the don, i didn't break into your house the don was at the farms .
I came to check out what he was doing and if i could help him in anyway then i saw your what i thought was propblock ,i was recording it to post a br but i saw your crouch keypad which still is against the rules .
I told the don and u shot at him i was assuming u just took out your gun and still had to reload.
I quickly armed myself preparing myself to raid u.

Also theres nothing wrong with solo raid and a revenge reason.

"i didn't break into your house"

You do realize that the video you recorded includes you lockpicking my door, personally, at 1:58. Right?

"crouch keypad which still is against the rules ."

"Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear."

"u shot at him"

According to your own video you didn't see me shoot anything. I could have shot the wall behind me and you wouldn't have known the difference. I didn't hit anyone.

"I quickly armed myself preparing myself to raid u."

"Quickly armed yourself", 3 minutes is quick? If you wanted to "raid" me then you should have been with your mafia members, not alone.
(03-27-2013, 06:52 PM)Hamknight Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 06:37 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: By us i mean the time i was there with the don, i didn't break into your house the don was at the farms .
I came to check out what he was doing and if i could help him in anyway then i saw your what i thought was propblock ,i was recording it to post a br but i saw your crouch keypad which still is against the rules .
I told the don and u shot at him i was assuming u just took out your gun and still had to reload.

Also theres nothing wrong with solo raid and a revenge reason.

"i didn't break into your house"

You do realize that the video you recorded includes you lockpicking my door, personally, at 1:58. Right?

crouch keypad which still is against the rules .

"Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear."

u shot at him

According to your own video you didn't see me shoot anything. I could have shot the wall behind me and you wouldn't have known the difference. I didn't hit anyone.

Quickly armed yourself, 3 minutes is quick? If you wanted to "raid" me then you should have been with your mafia members, not alone.

Like i said im talking about when the don was there.
"Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)" Which is exactly what you were doing.
i heard u shooting, it was obviously at the don since nobody else was around.

Also i assumed u would be an easy target assuming u only having a glock.
I didn't want to bother the rest and it seems i was right
The is no rule against solo raiding somebody i did not have to be with my other members while raiding u
(03-27-2013, 06:56 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: Like i said im talking about when the don was there.
"Doom forts are not allowed. This means you cannot make it hard for the opposing force to raid you. (ex: mazes, having to crouch or jump over props, small firing holes.)" Which is exactly what you were doing.

We have gone through all of these things previously in the thread and you didn't do a very good job of refuting my points. Let's wait for the admins decision on it all.
(03-27-2013, 07:00 PM)Hamknight Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 06:56 PM)IAmMexico Wrote: Like i said im talking about when the don was there.

We have gone through all of these things previously in the thread and you didn't do a very good job of refuting my points. Let's wait for the admins decision on it all.

lol if u think so
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:

Evidence was deemed insufficient, accused player Randy Bobandy (STEAM_0:0:19518598) was not found violating server rules.
Please note, as unorthodox as it may be if a crime family takes offence to an unintended misfire then they may react.
I would also suggest rectifying your base. The small firing hole clearly confers a large advantage to yourself as the angle allows you to fire upon a crouching raider; this violates our doomforting rules.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team