Confession
Respect all the way. Not many people would give themselves in like you have. Well done Indigo!
Well Well Indigo I'm sad to hear this :/.

Anyway have fun in the rest of your life!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
(03-26-2013, 07:07 PM)HellShell Wrote: I respect your honesty.
(03-26-2013, 07:01 PM)Indigo Wrote: I figured that i should stop lying and i am sorry for all the people i had back stabbed all the way.
Apology accepted.

Bye.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Freezak, Adamantite
Goodbye.

Although you have back-stabbed many of us. Your honesty has earned you some respect.
Regards,
aviator
Listen,
Double accounts are never good. When you get banned once, you must deal with it.

Now, I respect you coming forward and telling the truth, as LYING WILL ONLY MAKE THE PUNISHMENT WORSE. Anyways, Bye.
I am glad to see you have the decency to own up to your wrong doings and because of that you have earned some respect. Goodbye CJ.
Very sad to see you leave even though it was not right of you making another account because you were permed but I respect your honesty as not much FL RPer's are honest enough to admit an act that will lead to a permanent ban. Good Bye.
(03-26-2013, 09:10 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 07:01 PM)Indigo Wrote: I figured that i should stop lying and i am sorry for all the people i had back stabbed all the way.
Apology accepted.

Bye.

Grow up
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Bye bye.