Shorten/Unban Appeal - _Void
Heart 
Your name: _Void

Your ban ID: 25947

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason:'Constant Fail RP today, Powergaming as gun dealer, breaking NLR several times', extended due to # of bans'

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: Well, The ban was actualy a 2 and a quarter month ban, And i've sitted out 1 and a half months of it and decided i'd love to return to fearless. I had been banned for FailRP, yeah i did alot of it but playing Perp for 1 month fixes my RP and I'm sure I should manage to not FailRP. Powergaming, never done it before and did it for an unknown reason This i can not do simply. And My number of bans. I will admit i was very bad when i was newer but when i was newer, I had no idea of rules then i donated once i got to know the server and only got like what 3 bans when i was donator for not very bad things. I can truly say sorry for the way i have acted ( Like a Child ) and I Assure you this will Never happen again, I will understand that If i break anymore rules i could think at maybe receiving a Perm ban but i doubt I'll mess up. Thanks for taking your time to read this Appeal and I hope you say see the Good in yourself to say he Deserves maybe a 2nd Chance on FL.

Kind Regards,

_Void
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

Your request has been approved make note that you should treat this like its your last shot.

Make it count.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!