Red@Henry's Shortened Request.
[b]Your name:Red@Henry

[b]Your ban ID:28140
[b]Banned by: Theomenz

[b]Reason:rdm

[b]Involved: Blackdog and I

[b]Why we should unban you: I was driving my truck and this guy kept on following me, I asked him nicely multiple times to stop following me. He said nothing and didn't type anything. I stopped he stopped and I was reversing at one point and he just sat there. I felt he was was trolling me or just being a flat out minge. So I asked over and over, quite politely aswell. He wouldn't budge, It was as if I wasn't even saying anything to him and So I pulled out a gun and killed him. He within 2 seconds had contacted an admin (I believe he was just waiting for me to do something illegal). So I talked with the admin/mod he said sorry but I must, I didn't argue and was very cooperative but I just feel like I should have like a 6hr ban or like 12 maybe. I am just mad something stupid like that happened. Its quite aggravating, I just wanted to play and enjoy myself. I had to end up with a minge on a mission... *sigh* Kind regards -Red
He was RPing as a investigator and gave the police officers information about you having contrabands in a tides truck. He simply followed you so that he could report to us about where you were.
Unbanned.